Been a fan of these guys for a long time and Eric Krasno is damn brilliant. Anyone else a fan?
Also, does anyone know if any tabs even exist for these guys? I'd die for a "Turn it out" tab but I've only been able to find one tab online and it was one of their easier songs.

Soulive - El Ron Live
Quote by AluminumOxide
Cobain killed himself before he learned to play guitar.

Gibson SG Special
Schecter C1-Plus
Kraz is nuts in that video. They're one of my favorite groups right now. Those guys are solid as f**k.
Turn it of is a sick album
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
yeah I dig the Kraz no doubt, but at the end of the day I don't really dig Soulive that much. I remember being real into them when I heard the album "Doin' Something", but then I couldn't really reconcile myself to some of the unnecessary commercial elements in their sound. Moreover I saw them live earlier this year at Ithaca, and they just didn't cut it for me.

However, I'd ask people to look into Lettuce, with Krasno, and Adam Deitch on drums, and possibly also Adam Rogers on guitar?
Why no bass player?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
Why no bass player?

Neil Evans, the organ player, plays bass on the Hammond. I saw them last year, and that guy was pumping out some of the funkiest basslines I've ever heard.
Quote by Axegrinder#9
However, I'd ask people to look into Lettuce, with Krasno, and Adam Deitch on drums, and possibly also Adam Rogers on guitar?

Yeah, Lettuce is great, Sam Kinninger (The Sax Player) is super talented, anyone checking them out, definitely listen to "Squad Live" it's an awesome song. I saw them last year with Galactic and they put on a really good show.
Quote by AluminumOxide
Cobain killed himself before he learned to play guitar.

Gibson SG Special
Schecter C1-Plus