Hey all, I'm looking for something with a few effects but a decent loop and octave are a must, while good delay and reverb would be a bonus.

I already have a good Wah Wah pedal and alright Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo on my amp.

Ideally looking to spend under £200 (roughly $360).

Ohh and the main styles I play range from post-rock things like Sigur Ros and Explosions in The Sky, indie stuff like Modest Mouse and Minus the Bear, classic rock, and a bit of post-hardcore.

So UG, any suggestions =) ?
'You can get further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.'
Al Capone
I say RP500 or the 350 =] I use the 250 all the time, and i get GREAT sounds out of it (some of my profile sings were recorded on it) AND they have USB connectivity. the boss ME series is good I've heard, but I've only used the ME-50

I say Digitech though.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
I'm gonna go RP500. So I agree with Kai07!
Good Ultimate-Guitar deals:
s.r.v. / Soapboxhero / dbrettw / laxduck / O00Coolzero00O / 1mmpick

Good Harmony-Central deals:

Quicksilver 689 / antiochband / KjStrat / Critter / guillatool1

Good SevenString.org deals:

Guitarmiester / TMM
im gunna say at that price, the Vox Tonelab LE might be great. I never fiddled with the octave effect on it, but it had one! It models the kinds of amps indie bands use perfectly and should do that other stuff you mentioned. IMO it is the best for everything except metal. And it has a loop