Title says it all.

I'm really, REALLY scared of that picture of those figures that someone scanned from a magazine in the True Fear thread.

Go!

RSOB Bass
That damn Lamprey/finger thing.

And spiders.

And festival toilets.

And RROD.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I'm scared of psychopatic murderer's with rusty chainsaw's with ballons in thei're ass...

on a serious note: the DARK!!!
Quote by RSOB Bass
I'm really, REALLY scared of that picture of those figures that someone scanned from a magazine in the True Fear thread.

hmmm???

*goes searching for said thread*
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Quote by duggyrocks
Swallowing pills. Seriously Im always scared I'll choke

I had to get over my inability to swallow pills when I developed high blood pressure that needed medicating.

They used to always make me wretch and gag, but I'm over it now.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Moths.

I am absolutely petrified of moths. Not for any particular reason, it's just the mere sight of one flapping about fills me with bloodcurdling terror.
spiders
sharks
getting haircuts :/
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
i watched the grudge when i was aobut 12 and i was freaked out for weeks, i started actually hearing the noise
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Moths.

I am absolutely petrified of moths. Not for any particular reason, it's just the mere sight of one flapping about fills me with bloodcurdling terror.

sorry..

and erm heights. i don't like heights

im a man of the earth
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Spiders don't scare me, but bees and wasps scare me shitless

For example, one flies into my apartment, I get an adrenaline rush, my heart is pounding, and I need to kill or direct it out; a series of alternating wimpy attacks and even wimpyer escapes ensues.

Even outside, I have to fight against the urge to run away when one is buzzing about.

I know they aren't dangerous and the sting doesn't even hurt, and that they won't attack unless they need to. It's completely retarded.
Last edited by Tommy[fin] at Aug 26, 2008,
Quote by RSOB Bass
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=858438&page=5&pp=40 There it is, on that page. I refuse to look at it.

RSOB Bass

Those dark figures aren't scary at all. Infact i rather found them quite funny.

Although one thing that freaked me out is this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people
Now i always have a feeling one of these things might just creep up when i'm in the dark...

And any kind of animals don't scare me much either. Though i just get grossed out by small reptiles like lizards n all.
spiders man they freak me out
Quote by powerhead
It's just an easy way to shift blame as always. If Slipknot caused people to get murdered, then spoons caused Rosie O'Donnell to get fat.

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Spiders don't scare me, but bees and wasps scare me shitless

For example, one flies into my apartment, I get an adrenaline rush, my heart is pounding, and I need to kill or direct it out; a series of alternating wimpy attacks and even wimpyer escapes ensues.

That sounds like me and pretty much any flying insect.

Quote by GLP_Arclite

in before someone says clowns... anyone who says they're scared of em is plain lying! anyway, i'm scared of being in deep water, eventhough I swan competively for about 15 years, doesn't make sense!
Quote by irishman
in before someone says clowns... anyone who says they're scared of em is plain lying! anyway, i'm scared of being in deep water, eventhough I swan competively for about 15 years, doesn't make sense!

You were a swan competitively?
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by Liam.
You were a swan competitively?

You may mock but that's tough competitively.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Death.
It'll be like life without all the ****ty parts!
And don't think I'm talking about some silly afterlife.
the pokemon unown

I've never got 251 because of that.
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
Hey, lack of sleep + being scared of everything in the first place = not good.

RSOB Bass
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']I know they're dangerous and the sting hurts, and that they attack whenever they feel like it. I'm completely retarded.

Moths. I run and hide like a small crying girl when one comes near me.
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by metacarpi

That sounds like me and pretty much any flying insect.

Especially at this time of year, the fall coming and stuff, the little assholes are going ape****.

Unless I have my windows closed, EVERY morning sometime after six o'clock one of these bastards buzz in, sounding like a god damn Stuka, diving at me like a ****ing nutter. This leaves me with no option but to run into the bathroom to gather my courage for a counter attack. God help me if I happen to miss the little flying turd.

I ain't got no nectar for you, BITCH! *waves newspaper*
Girls

If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Especially at this time of year, the fall coming and stuff, the little assholes are going ape****.

Unless I have my windows closed, EVERY morning sometime after six o'clock one of these bastards buzz in, sounding like a god damn Stuka, diving at me like a ****ing nutter. This leaves me with no option but to run into the bathroom to gather my courage for a counter attack. God help me if I happen to miss the little flying turd.

I ain't got no nectar for you, BITCH! *waves newspaper*

STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.