So, I want to buy a new guitar over the internet so I asked my Mum if she'd order it with her credit card and I'll give her cash, but she says it's too expensive and I have too many guitars (I have a starter strat copy, an Epiphone SG and an acoustic guitar a friend gave me) so she won't buy it

So, anybody have any tips on persuading people?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
snap some of the strings on one of them and tell her that it's completely trashed then once you've got the new guitar just restring the other
Quote by OCDeity
I'd rather try to persuade you to get a job.

I already do (I have a paper-round and earn £20 a week ), I can easily afford it it's just my Mum being awkward and not ordering it
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by cam_sampbell
I already do (I have a paper-round and earn £20 a week ), I can easily afford it it's just my Mum being awkward and not ordering it

You're a spoiled brat.

I hope you get hit by a bus on your paper route.
ummm your dad?
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by OCDeity
You're a spoiled brat.

How am I?

If she orders it then I'm going to pay her the money, I need her to order it over the internet as she has a credit card and I don't

It's not like she's buying it, I am
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
Quote by OCDeity
You're a spoiled brat.

You're a dick. My mom has done that several times. She orders it and I give her the cash for it including shipping and tax.

TS just make sure she knows she's losing nothing. That means you need to pay for shipping and tax and make sure she knows it's a secure website and that's all I can give you really.
Quote by Serjem
ummm your dad?

Well I don't actually have a Dad anymore but I asked her boyfriend and he agreed with her
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
Tell her she's holding back your career. How are you supposed to live the rock and roll dream with a starter Strat copy, an Epiphone SG and an acoustic guitar your friend gave you?
Just tell her you'll give her all the money for it, and that it's important for your musical growth that you get it.

Or something like that.
The.
Quote by slashrock94
Buy it in a store?

It isn't in a shop near me

My area is pathetic in terms of guitar shops
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
i had an epiphone g310 ( looks like an sg) a crappy strat copy and an old banger of an acoustic lol ! i was in that very situation
now i have a new schecter toooo just keep annoying her
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Bribe her with 113 gold to get a disposition raise of 6 points. Then tell her a few jokes and stories.

Or just use a charm spell.

>.>
<.<

Lmao

If all else fails increase Sneak and Security to Journeyman level and steal it from a store.
Quote by cam_sampbell
Well I don't actually have a Dad anymore but I asked her boyfriend and he agreed with her

Hahaha her boyfriends whipped *qwtch*

Get a cousin thats old enough or something to do it for you then just get it from them when you see them.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Quote by denn0069
Hahaha her boyfriends whipped *qwtch*

Get a cousin thats old enough or something to do it for you then just get it from them when you see them.

I don't have an old enough cousin
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
Pay her BEFORE she pays for it. She has the promise that she has the money safely to use. Thats what I do with my mum.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by cam_sampbell
I don't have an old enough cousin

Aunt? Uncle? Grandparent? Teacher?

Just find someone to do it for you.