This is probably going to sound really nuby but I've been thinking of putting a new pickup in the bridge position of my aria v. Thinking of a duncan performer or something ( pends what they got at the guitar shop ) but onto topic, how difficult is it to swap pick ups? Is there a lot of sauldering and **** that could really **** up the pickup if u mess it up? It has the same pickups from 30 years ago or when ever he got it so they're getting pretty warn out and ****y. and also what price range would the installation be if i got them to put it in?
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
its a solid body tho ( no plate on back covering **** )
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
its pretty easy. im 16 and could do it easily. you just have to solder it well
It's easy actually. Don't take it to a shop, if you can help it. They will probably charge you an additional $50 just to put it in. But, if you are worried about screwing up your guitar... let them take care of it.

If you do decide to do it yourself, practice soldering together some spare audio wire, or something. It looks really easy on youtube videos and stuff, but it does take some time to get used to.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

"Illegitimis nil carborundum"
it's real easy, but if you have never done it you might want some one else to do it, really the most damage you could do is melt some wrong wires and maybe get a pot to hot and have to replace it. I dont know if you have a soldering gun or anythign but they are only like 10 bucks at any electronincs store and the always clever walmart