I heard someone say that they wanted a cooking thread, so here it is.

Ok so here is the format that I would like it to be in for your post of recipes ( Please keep them serious)

The title here
(Picture if you have one)

Ingredients

Directions

(who it is originally by)

So here is an example:

No Bake Peanut Butter Pie

Ingredients:
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
* 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
* 1 cup peanut butter
* 1 cup milk
* 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
* 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts

Directions:
1. Beat together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Mix in peanut butter and milk. Beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
2. Spoon into two 9 inch graham cracker pie shells; cover, and freeze until firm.
(Off of all Recipes)
Last edited by gagnerants at Aug 26, 2008,
I saw some recipe for no bake cookies on /b/. I can't find it now because my parents are home.
Quote by Dinodrummer
I saw some recipe for no bake cookies on /b/. I can't find it now because my parents are home.

Surely you mean the cooking board on 4chan, /ck/ or something?
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']

Surely you mean the cooking board on 4chan, /ck/ or something?
No it was probably on there at first but they turned it into a demotivational poster and posted it on /b/
Southern Moon Pie Cookies

Ingredients
* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 1 cup white sugar
* 1 egg
* 1 cup evaporated milk
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 1 cup confectioners' sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 cup marshmallow creme

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
2. To Make Cookie Crusts: In a large mixing bowl, cream together 1/2 cup butter or margarine and white sugar. Add egg, evaporated milk, and vanilla. Mix well. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, salt, cocoa powder, baking soda, and baking powder. Add flour mixture slowly to sugar mixture while stirring. Mix just until all ingredients are combined.
3. Drop the dough onto greased cookie sheet by rounded tablespoonfuls. Leave at least 3 inches in between each one; dough will spread as it bakes.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 6 to 8 minutes, until firm when pressed with finger. Allow to cool at least one hour before filling.
5. To Make Marshmallow Filling: In a medium mixing bowl, blend together 1/2 cup butter or margarine, confectioners' sugar, flavored extract, and marshmallow creme. Mix until smooth. Assemble pies by spreading 1 to 2 tablespoonfuls of filling on flat side of a cookie crust, then covering filling with flat side of another cookie crust.

(Basically every one that is had or has family in the south has this recipe)
no bake pie looks awesome!
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
awesome!!!!!!!!

this thread will win! at everything!
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Campell's chicken noodle soup:

Ingredients:
- 1 can of Campell's chicken noodle soup.
- 1 can of water.

Directions:
- Heat

Fin!

(*Found in my vast knowledge of soup making ability, along with my ability to fly, scream like a girl and see the color ROYGBIV... yeah it's a real color... open a box of crayon, idiot.)

Seriously though...

PUMPKIN ROLL

INGREDIENTS (Nutrition)

* 3 eggs
* 1 cup white sugar
* 2/3 cup solid pack pumpkin puree
* 1 teaspoon lemon juice
* 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
* 1 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1 cup chopped pecans
* confectioners' sugar for dusting
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
* 4 tablespoons butter
* 1 cup confectioners' sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* confectioners' sugar for dusting

* add to recipe box Add to Recipe Box
My folders:
* add to shopping list Add to Shopping List
* add a personal note Add a Personal Note

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10x15 inch jellyroll pan.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar with an electric mixer on high speed for five minutes. Gradually mix in pumpkin and lemon juice. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and ginger; stir into the pumpkin mixture. Spread batter evenly into the prepared pan. Sprinkle pecans over the top of the batter.
3. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the center springs back when touched. Loosen edges with a knife. Turn out on two dishtowels that have been dusted with confectioners' sugar. Roll up cake using towels, and let cool for about 20 minutes.
4. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, 1 cup confectioners' sugar, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Unroll pumpkin cake when cool, spread with filling, and roll up. Place pumpkin roll on a long sheet of waxed paper, and dust with confectioners' sugar. Wrap cake in waxed paper, and twist ends of waxed paper like a candy wrapper. Refrigerate overnight. Serve chilled; before slicing, dust with additional confectioners' sugar.

(All Recipes)

...then drop your pants quickly before your orgasm.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

"Illegitimis nil carborundum"
Last edited by Johl at Aug 26, 2008,
Stuffed pork chops

Ingredients
* 2 boneless pork loin chops, butterflied or at least 1 in thick cuts
* 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
* 2 slices bacon - cooked and crumbled
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
* garlic salt to taste
* ground black pepper to taste
* chopped fresh parsley for garnish

Directions
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a shallow baking dish.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the blue cheese, bacon and chives. Divide into halves, and pack each half into a loose ball. Place each one into a pocket of a butterflied pork chop, close, and secure with toothpicks. Season each chop with garlic salt and pepper. Keep in mind that the blue cheese will be salty. Place in the prepared baking dish.
3. Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or it may take longer if your chops are thicker. Cook until the stuffing is hot, and chops are to your desired degree of doneness. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
(off of all recipes)
Aah, sweet. So someone did make a cooking thread. Do ye guys also take requests???
Cuz there's gotta be something that can make this distinct form searching a recipe on google.
Maybe some human feedback on what it tastes like.
Awesome strawberry yogurt!

Get a bucket of strawberry yogurt
get strawberries, frozen or unfrozen
rip (with hands) or cut up the berries
Place cut berries into yogurt
Mix, and enjoy

If you have frozen berries, put them in a bowl, microwave and then pull them apart.

I do this all the time, it's very good!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by tehwoopah
i learned to cook the searchbar today

ugh. too salty. mods taste much better.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Delicious Cake

Ingredients:
- Cake

Directions:
- Bake until delicious

(UG)

Ok... seriously (again)

Garbage Cookies

1 c. shortening
1 c. sugar
1 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
2 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking powder
2 c. oatmeal
2 c. Rice Krispies
1 c. coconut
1 c. nuts (optional)
12 oz. chocolate chips

Mix shortening, sugars, eggs, and vanilla. In separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder. Combine 2 bowls together. In separate bowl, combine garbage - oatmeal, Rice Krispies, coconut, nuts, and chocolate chips. Combine garbage into cookie dough. Bake at 350 degrees for 13 to 15 minutes.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

"Illegitimis nil carborundum"
That delicious cake sounds easy to make!
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Simple Spaghetti Bolognese:

As much mince as you like, bare in mind you are gonna be adding quite a bit to it, so don't use too much. Freeflow mince is generally better I find.
1 tin of canned tomatoes
Some tomatoe puree
Bout two thirds of an onion
2 or 3 closed cap mushrooms
Paprika, just a couple sprinkles unless you really like the stuff, it adds a bit of colour
Spaghetti

Instructions: Put mince, onion(chopped)and mushrooms(chopped into slice) into frying pan, cook for about 5 minutes, stirring so all the mince is cooked, then add canned tomatoes. Stir in. Then add paprika and puree to taste and stir them in. Then put it to cook on low. Now put spaghetti in saucepan, add water and put on high, these take generally like 10-15 minutes(hence putting the mince and shizzle on low while they cook). Then when it is cooked, put spaghetti on plate first, then bolognese on top. Add some salt. Eat.

My own recipe, it is delicious, and simple. More recipes at another time. I'm glad we finally have a thread like this.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Maybe later on add cooking tips for those just starting out? Lets make this more than just recipes maybe.