Most likely some sort of rack preamp.

That's a pretty shoddy sounding tone.
Aren't they both Laney users? Or is that just Li?

I don't think I'm talking **** anyway.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Ha, I always enjoyed that video.

I could at least find what gear Herman uses

I also have the new Nov 2008 guitar world issue and GW asks Herman and Sam what amps they use, but only Herman answers (Mesa 50/50, Peavey JSX cab, Radial Engineering DI), so not sure what Sam uses. I have a feeling they may have similar setups. On the Dragonforce site, under Sam's gear listing all it says is "Anything Herman recommends! "

By the way - it also says that they record all their guitar tracks in their bedroom on a little pro tool setup!
Last edited by theslacker at Aug 26, 2008,
Quote by jambi_mantra
Aren't they both Laney users? Or is that just Li?

I don't think I'm talking **** anyway.
Yes I think they use a Laney but I don't know which one.
^^You just linked to Zakk Wyldes gear.

^Probably the GH100 or the VH100.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by DragonForce.com
Amplifications, Rig Setup & Misc:
Anything Herman recommends!

I'll keep my comments about this too myself and just say that whatever Herman is using is probably pretty similar to what's on that video. So Laneys and a lot of rack gear.
Quote by jambi_mantra
^^You just linked to Zakk Wyldes gear.

^Probably the GH100 or the VH100.

They use the TT
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
They use the TT

Well I don't know I was just recommending the two that I knew are used in metal and tings a lot.

There you go, get a TT and loads of rack gear.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
Well I don't know I was just recommending the two that I knew are used in metal and tings a lot.

There you go, get a TT and loads of rack gear.

The only reason I know is because I saw it in an ad ages ago.