Hi, I've been looking at these for awhile, they seem to have pretty good tone.
I just don't understand exactly what they do.
Can you bring your guitar in the car, plug it into it, and play through a pair of headphones?
Last edited by mason7373 at Aug 26, 2008,
Quote by mason7373
Hi, I've been looking at these for awhile, they seem to have pretty good tone.
I just don't understand exactly what they do.
Can you bring your guitar in the car, plug it into it, and play through a pair of headphones?

Yes. Pandora PX4 runs off of batteries, so you can take it anywhere.
i'm not sure on that pedal/device but if you are asking if you can run it thru a AC adapter off your car's DC outlet then the answer is probably Yes. At least here in the US. Those types of adapters can handle expernal stereo's, cell phones, laptops, etc so you should be OK.

The only issue I have run into is trying to run a coffee pot

don't ask

something about the low cycle heating elemet. I def wouldn't run a tube amp or anything such but you can probably match up the cars DC output to an AC adapter and figure it out. Hope it works!
Yes, you could use headphones and play anywhere off batteries. I believe I've even seen recent blowout deals on wireless headphones for $20 that are specific to that Korg.

I have another suggestion. Get a Vox amPlug headphone amp that plugs right into the 1/4" jack on your guitar and has a headphone output and line in jack. I run an MP3 player into the line in and put my backing tracks on the MP3 player. You don't get any modulation FX (delay, chorus, reverb), but the distortion is pretty good. I have both the Classic and AC30 models.