Tennis fans, BEHOLD!

Today's the second day of the US Open.

Thoughts? Expectations?
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Tell me whos won what I don't have sky sports!!! I
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by AndrewSchaeffer
any updates? im not into tennis, but i'd still like to be updated on world events :].

Nothing much right now. Nadal won his first game, Jelena Jankovic too. But that's just the second day, out of 14 :p
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Bloody US Open on Eurosport! I'm trying to watch the North Ireland Snooker Trophy!!
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Does Safin play? I heard he had an acident, and does anyone know if Karlovic won his match?
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
Quote by JeanMi36
Tennis fans, BEHOLD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMkGkRw1h7Q

I usually don't have as much time for watching the US Open as I do for the French and Wimbledon, but I tend to watch the later matches when I get a chance. Theres a chance for another blistering Nadal - Federer showdown, but Federer's mental game seems to be off these days, so you never know. As usual the US players will prove they can't hold a torch to Sampras' and Agassi's legacies, and Russian / Slavic players will dominate the women's side. Lets hope for a Sharapova - Ivanovic final!

Quote by irishstang_87
To be bored out of my ****ing mind.

Then don't watch it dumbass
Not as good as Wimbledon...
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Conclusion: The Pit dislikes tennis.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Too bad Tiger won't be playing. Mickelson's got a chance, as does Snedeker and Mediate. So....

Wait.

Oh, TENNIS! I knew it seemed out of date. ¬_¬
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Doppelgänger
Go Federer. He seems really "off" this year.

Well he's in the final. Great performance against Djokovic. I'm glad all my smack-talk after the Wimbledon and French Open finals about Roger not being finished has been proved correct.
Murray's beating Nadal!

It'd be awesome if he could finish it off.

Quote by frusciante_50
Well he's in the final. Great performance against Djokovic. I'm glad all my smack-talk after the Wimbledon and French Open finals about Roger not being finished has been proved correct.

+1

As if Fed would let us down. I still maintain he's the best all-round tennis player there is.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
Murray's beating Nadal!

It'd be awesome if he could finish it off.

+1

As if Fed would let us down. I still maintain he's the best all-round tennis player there is.

I've been maintaining that since 06, at the point where people were becoming a bit bored of him.

Murray is two sets up against Nadal, but play has been cancelled for the day.
Murray won! How the hell did that happen?

The fact that he is British means that he will definetely lose to Federer though.
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
don't watch tennis much! went to the sony ericcson open though.
play tennis though if anyone wanted to know
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
So Nadal lost? That's disappointing, I wanted to see a sort of grudge match between him and Federer; that Wimbledon match was intesne.
i think federer will take it pretty easily, he has so much more experience than murray its not even funny, so does nadal-but nadal seemed to be having a off tournament since it started
Quote by dwnbowden
Murray won! How the hell did that happen?

The fact that he is British means that he will definetely lose to Federer though.

I think the fact that Federer is the best player ever and currently on form is what will mean Murray will lose.

Murray has beaten Federer before but only in smaller tournaments. Federer in a Grand Slamd is a completely different prospect. He's also struggled less throughout the tournament and is more like the Federer of last year: pretty much unbeatable unless your name's Nadal and you're playing him on clay.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Last edited by Meths at Sep 7, 2008,
Quote by Meths
I think the fact that Federer is the best player ever and currently on form is what will mean Murray will lose.

What I meant was that Murray will lose because he's just managed to get everyone's hopes up. The classic British way is to get as far as you can without actually winning and then lose. So Murray will probably take it to 5 sets and then get owned, because thats the British way goddammit!
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
Pretty big achievement by Murray but I reckon he'll lose in 5 sets tomorrow. I like him though, despite the fact that he is Scottish I like his grumpy attitude and temperament on and off the court.
If Federer wins, does he regain world no.1 status from Nadal, or is there an assault course involved?
i dont think he'll get enough points to get back to number 1. but im not completely sure.
Quote by slash724
If Federer wins, does he regain world no.1 status from Nadal, or is there an assault course involved?

No, he won't regain it. Although the gap will be much smaller. But come the Australian Open next year...

I think there are also a couple of smaller tournaments left this year for Federer to possibly nick it.

Oscar Wilde
I was glad to see Murray win today. Still, I hope Federer wins it tomorrow, and looking at how he's been playing this tournament he probably will.
I am disappointed that Nadal lost, but he really hates those hard courts. But oh well, it is nice to see a Spaniard at the number one spot. That hasn't happened in decades.
Quote by Seryaph
I am disappointed that Nadal lost, but he really hates those hard courts. But oh well, it is nice to see a Spaniard at the number one spot. That hasn't happened in decades.

Can't wait for the true number 1 to regain his rightful place ahead of the pack. Nadal hates the hard-courts because he can't adapt his one-dimensional clay-court game in the same way Federer can, which is part of the reason I believe he shouldn't be No.1
I live in Murray's home town (Dunblane, Scotland) and we had TV crews crawling everywhere when he was in the final, shame he lost but he did pretty damn well getting where he did, he went to my school and his brother is attending the "official" opening of our new building tomorrow (not that it opened last November or anything)
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.