Yes, yes, there are millions of threads asking about em but I'm after some fairly specific answers here.

I'm looking at getting them to replace the god-awful tuners on my les paul classic and i was wondering if they'll just pop in there? no routing or adding spacers or anything? this ones probably a real daft question but can i still drop tune my strings as and when i want? since the string is cut off just behind the post when it comes up to tension it seems like i won't be able to do so?
Watching: Stranger Things
Playing: BF1, DOOM, Witcher 3
Reading: Alastair Reynolds - Chasm City
Listening: RTJ

PSN/XBL/facebook/Steam : Latchem72
Origin/Twitter: JLatchem72
well, you won't be able to do, say, drop a or b with less than a wrap. D standard should be possible.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Yeah? I only really use drop-d on the LP so ya reckon i would be ok for that?
Watching: Stranger Things
Playing: BF1, DOOM, Witcher 3
Reading: Alastair Reynolds - Chasm City
Listening: RTJ

PSN/XBL/facebook/Steam : Latchem72
Origin/Twitter: JLatchem72
yeah. anyway, if the tuner holes are 13/32" then they'll fit with no reaming of the post holes. you'll need to drill new mounting screw holes though.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.