In case you ever get jumped, like the infamous "TOM and RUSSELL," you should take a look at this self defense video.

You'll have your enemies on the ground before you can say "RUSSELL WHAT THE ****!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3K-mrlYG7Y
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
On a side note, TS, love the username. I'd kill to be under you.
Quote by metaldud536
Self defense is soooo outdate.

Give me six Pokemon and 10 super potions, and your set for an ENTIRE journey.

Pshh. I don't even need six. I just beat Pokemon Blue with only my Charizard. (Not counting HM slaves, because I didn't use them for battle.)
haha that was funny
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke

Yeah except the funny thing is, the original video is actually a self defense video.

I could have sworn I knew the instructor in ^ that video from somewhere. And then the first mugger showed up, and all I could think was "Where's Chad?"
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Pshh. I don't even need six. I just beat Pokemon Blue with only my Charizard. (Not counting HM slaves, because I didn't use them for battle.)

How you do that?
Quote by daniel.mycoe
Just dress as a sailor. Ever seen a sailor get jumped? Didn't think so.

Only by women...Hmm....

Quote by vintage x metal
kick to the groin first thing.. i'll remember that, then i'll pull out my knive..
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Shib
kick to the groin first thing.. i'll remember that, then i'll pull out my knive..

Your knive?
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
just go "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" really loud and hop around like a monkey, and people WILL leave you alone.
I have this really awesome self defence trick.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by Shib

Make sure you stab in the liever.

Quote by vintage x metal
You know what, I have a feeling everyone in the pit. WANTS to get jumped now. So they have a chance at createing there own epic meme
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<