Another bassist told me that he was a tapping genius, who taught at a college in Pittsburg, part of or affiliated with Carnegie-Mellon. However when I attempted to Google him nothing helpful came up. He also has a tapping instructional dvd.

Has anybody else heard of him, that can point me in the right direction.

No this isn't about Kensai from the pit either. Anyway thanks in advance for assistance.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Are you talking about the guy who lives in Quakertown and who claims he was in Quiet Riot?
I know him and actually took 2 lessons from him.
Personally, I did not like him at all. He was very strict and did not teach me anything. When I would ask for help he said "I am not your teacher, you have to figure it out". He was a total waste of my time.

Yes, he is a good player, but he confused me when he said that Sweet Emotion is one of the hardest songs ever.

Any questions?
Quote by slaptasticdave
Another bassist told me that he was a tapping genius, who taught at a college in Pittsburg, part of or affiliated with Carnegie-Mellon. However when I attempted to Google him nothing helpful came up. He also has a tapping instructional dvd.

Has anybody else heard of him, that can point me in the right direction.

No this isn't about Kensai from the pit either. Anyway thanks in advance for assistance.

Thats who I thought of first lol
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
I remember him having columns in one of the guitar magazines. It boasted about how fast he could play. I didn't think his lessons were that useful compared to others.
Quote by IRONxPANTERA
Are you talking about the guy who lives in Quakertown and who claims he was in Quiet Riot?
I know him and actually took 2 lessons from him.
Personally, I did not like him at all. He was very strict and did not teach me anything. When I would ask for help he said "I am not your teacher, you have to figure it out". He was a total waste of my time.

Yes, he is a good player, but he confused me when he said that Sweet Emotion is one of the hardest songs ever.

Any questions?

I don't really know anything about him, other than he's supposed to be very good.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Quote by Karvid
I did not see him tap once, he did have an instructional video...It has to be the same guy. I highly doubt he was a teacher because he still lives with his parents...

I am not trying to sound like a pretentious dick anything, but if people are speaking highly of him, I would suggest to just move on.

Here is his band (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=47861935)
hmm, perhaps the guy who told me about him had the wrong name
Quote by cakeandpiemofo

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Quote by Karvid
If you do finf anything from him that is impressive I would love to see it. The only reason why so many people know him from around where I live is because he gives lessons.

Man I was thinking about him randomly today, Talk about irony