Broadcast Chaos

Sorry about the quality of the recordings, out studio got time postponed so this was all done on a laptop with Kristal and a couple of Singstar Microphones in the space of about 3/4 hours

What do you think? Leave replies! Be honest, we just want to know what we could do to improve & before someone says "Be more met4lzzz with your solos", there is sweep picking and two-handed tapping in the solo to Why So Serious, it's just you can't hear it properly 'cause of the ****ty recording

I'm the guitarist, screamer and songwriter btw
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Quote by killguitarfreak
it was bad.

Constructive criticism please?
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

I can't even play your songs, your page is really badly HTML'ed.

And work on your singing man, you can't blame your recording for going off key like that.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
I think the vocals basically ruined it...(not that I could do any better).

Otherwise it reminds me of early blink 182 (idk if that's good or bad, but yeah)
I don't know why Mac users get so defensive when you call them idiots. I mean, Apple is a company that has built its entire user base around the fact that its users can't do simple things like turn their computers on.
I'm not the singer, luckily ^_^ so I can't be blamed for that. & it's not our main singer either. It's the bassist who goes off key a lot >.> & we're not letting him sing at all anymore
Quote by whiteraven119

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

Quote by DrPants PhD
It sounds like a crappy Fall of Troy.

We're only 15, don't be so harsh
Quote by whiteraven119

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

The growling was ridiculous and unintentionally funny (unless that was intentional, which would make it intentionally funny, which means success!). I mean if you're going to scream then scream. The melodies were solid although nothing breathtaking. The instrumentation was passable. Overall, it was okay.
Quote by Robot99909
The growling was ridiculous and unintentionally funny (unless that was intentional, which would make it intentionally funny, which means success!). I mean if you're going to scream then scream. The melodies were solid although nothing breathtaking. The instrumentation was passable. Overall, it was okay.

That is what I would call screaming? Idk That's how my screams sound. I don't want to do them from my throat 'cause I heard it messes it up and you could need surgery
Quote by whiteraven119

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
We're only 15, don't be so harsh

Lawl, same here.

Get another vocalist and you all will be better.
Quote by DrPants PhD
Lawl, same here.

Get another vocalist and you all will be better.

Singer? or screamer? 'Cause I'm the screamer
Quote by whiteraven119

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

Quote by Lostprophets$$$

Both, either that or work on your screams/growls.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by Lostprophets$$$

Both. And the recordings could be better, but that's just a problem with quality.
The singer could be better with improvement, it wasn't that bad.

The screaming on the other hand was terrible I hate to say.
try working on a guitar tone that's not as trebley and gain-y, and try to make a shift into the screams instead of the scream/sing apporach. if you can try and mix the two better and make the changes subtler, it has potential.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
try working on a guitar tone that's not as trebley and gain-y, and try to make a shift into the screams instead of the scream/sing apporach. if you can try and mix the two better and make the changes subtler, it has potential.

Thanks man, we'll try and work on it, it means a lot, you're like the first person that hasn't just come in and said "Lulz @ yr fail"

ALSO, WE HAVE A REMASTERED VERSION OF THE WHY SO SERIOUS UP, THE RECORDINGS ACTUALLY CLEAR NOW AND THE GUITAR SOLOS LOUD ENOUGH, GO LISTEN!!!

/takingadvantageofcapslock
Quote by whiteraven119

That's me

Quote by jaridv1