i currently have a jackson rx10d and i was thinking about downgrading to a js30rr. i personally cant stand the floyd rose anymore. i was also going to buy a set of seymour duncan blackouts and put it in the guitar. would this be a smart decision?
why don't you upgrade to a rr5 it has duncans and its a hard tail or the rr1 hardtail
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
Quote by lpcustom325
why don't you upgrade to a rr5 it has duncans and its a hard tail or the rr1 hardtail

i have seymour duncans in my guitar right now, but im trying to get away from a floyd rose bridge. and plus i dont have the money to upgrade to that. i was going to sell my rx10d on ebay and get a js30 on ebay. unless any of you guys can reccomend me a great guitar without a floyd rose?
block the floyd rose maybe? or buy a new bridge of some sort? seems better than downgrading.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by skvvisgaar
block the floyd rose maybe? or buy a new bridge of some sort? seems better than downgrading.

what kind of bridge can i put on my guitar to cover that big hole were the floyd rose goes?
Quote by venom0014
what kind of bridge can i put on my guitar to cover that big hole were the floyd rose goes?

Floyd Rose makes a fixed locking trem, but I'm not sure if it fits your guitar.
Your best bet is the Tremol-no imo.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Why don't you just buy a different guitar?

Like a non-Jackson hardtail guitar.

What's your budget?
The JS30RR is fine if you're gonna get new pickups and you don't like the Floyd. It's not that great looking, and it's not constructed really well, but for the money, slap a good set of p'ups in there, it'll be a great guitar.
Ibanez SAS32EX
Caparison TAT II
Music Man JP 6
BOSS GT-10
ENGL Fireball 60
ENGL Pro Greenback 4x12

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Why don't you just buy a different guitar?

Like a non-Jackson hardtail guitar.

What's your budget?

im not sure yet. i have 320-400 im not sure yet i gotta check the bank. but i dont wanna spend all my money on this. i might just go with a schecter hellraiser w/o floydrose, but im gunna have to sell my current guitar