Page 1 of 11
ok well i got bored one night online so i started making hybrid Pokemon so i figured i would see what the Pit can come up with so have fun!

thats f*ckin awesome
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by Tbone12340
ok well i got bored one night online so i started making hybrid Pokemon so i figured i would see what the Pit can come up with so have fun!

I doubt that's very aerodynamic.
can someone explain to me why in the hell are pokemon so popular in the pit, the last time I even talked about a pokemon was around 1999, my god i know there are people over 16 here in the pit time to move on from what was popular when we all were 8 or 9.
dingdong
Quote by PlayMadness

Isn't it a little big-headed to name yourself "God," TS?

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Any thread with that title is sure to deliver, and this one...well...it did.
Quote by in2thesun88
can someone explain to me why in the hell are pokemon so popular in the pit, the last time I even talked about a pokemon was around 1999, my god i know there are people over 16 here in the pit time to move on from what was popular when we all were 8 or 9.

SPOILSPORT

BOO HISS

▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Last edited by denn0069 at Aug 26, 2008,
Might play around later.

EDIT:
Quote by in2thesun88

Popular... in the pit??

You've not noticed all the other people who still like pokémon? It's not just us. The card game continues, the video games, the tv series.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to be ignorant about it.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Flying Couch
I doubt that's very aerodynamic.

That's almost sig-worthy
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by in2thesun88

People can like whatever they want, dude. I don't really get Poke'mon, either, but leave 'em alone.

Besides, we're in the Pit. This is no place for acting like you have superior taste.
Quote by in2thesun88

God the air must be thin up there on your pedestal
Quote by in2thesun88

GTFO then.

Jack Sparrow-a'mon. Pure win.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

"Illegitimis nil carborundum"
Quote by Johl

Jack Sparrow-a'mon. Pure win.

No, you fail.

Jack Sparrow doesn't have a hook hand.

Z-Edit: By the way, metaldud I left you a comment answering your question for me in that thread that got closed.
Quote by in2thesun88
yea it is, I like my pedestal though.

Really? I don't like it though. Let me fix that for you...

Bye bye pedestal

Quote by metaldud536
More like Pure Fail

This is a spearow

You photoshopped a Pidgeot

Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by Rockford_rocks

Z-Edit: By the way, metaldud I left you a comment answering your question for me in that thread that got closed.

The answer to all of life's questions is in my profile!
Quote by metaldud536

The way to a woman's heart is through her ches- errr through pokémon.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by in2thesun88

You know what else was popular when I was 8?

BREATHING. Are you going to get me to give that up now, too?

[/winning argument]
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by in2thesun88

Actually, now that you mentioned it, the last time you talked about pokemon was right now.
And we like Pokemon because it's fun. Now go be boring outside of this thread if you're just going to bash it.

Quote by metaldud536

I do not approve of this thread.

I don't either, but we might get some laughs.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The way to a woman's heart is through her ches- errr through pokémon.

Damn, then why aren't I scoring left and right?

Maybe I should start taking my Game Boy to school... more.
Quote by denn0069

ZOMG pure lulz!

And LOL at the Mudpoke
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Quote by in2thesun88
there's a difference between something that is popular by CHOICE and popular by NECESSITY. And there was a point where Hitler and Stalin were some of the most popular people on the face of the earth, so sometimes its good to leave things in the past. Your argument = fail.

Look, if you don't like Pokemon, don't hang around in threads about it.

I don't like drugs, but you don't see me hanging around the drug thread saying that I don't understand why people do drugs.
Quote by in2thesun88
there's a difference between something that is popular by CHOICE and popular by NECESSITY. And there was a point where Hitler and Stalin were some of the most popular people on the face of the earth, so sometimes its good to leave things in the past. Your argument = fail.

Wait wait wait.
Did you just compare Pokemon to Hitler and Stalin?
Your argument = fail.
Go grow up somewhere else, man.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by in2thesun88

1) There is no difference. At all. Nope. Won't hear of it.

2) Hitler and Stalin aren't popular now, so just wait 50 or 60 years and you won't hear about Pokemon anymore.

My argument still = truth.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Damn, then why aren't I scoring left and right?

Maybe I should start taking my Game Boy to school... more.

Well evidently these 'cool' kids aren't so hip and with it as they think

We coo'
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by metaldud536
GTFO then.

Metaldud said to get out so get out biatch..

I only said that cuz he's the most pit famous guy in this thread...

sig this?
Quote by AStrangleHold
Metaldud said to get out so get out biatch..

I only said that cuz he's the most pit famous guy in this thread...

sig this?

Suck up
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Well evidently these 'cool' kids aren't so hip and with it as they think

We coo'

Actually, pokemon is quite a popular trend now (At least around my area...), but nobody plays the games or anything. Everybody just wears clothes with pokemon on them, but know nothing about them.

So you're right, in a way.
Quote by in2thesun88

Pokemon is still popular. Just because you outgrew or got over Pokemon doesn't mean it goes away. Nintendo first released the original Mario games in the 80s and It's still popular
Put on some pants, its time to dance! -The Happy Phrase

Quote by Alice Cooper
The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because... Disaster, you good sir, are a f*cking genius!
TS, you have a twisted mind. You can't be Prof. Oak on our dear pokemon. Leave the nature be, you sick Dr. Moreau.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by in2thesun88

Whats wrong with people still enjoying an incredably popular game?