Hey, Just need a quick bit of help, any computer nerds out there know if there's a way to rip movies to your computer? I have a way to convert it into ipod format, but I want some movies on my Ipod, any help would be appreciated. Thanks
I would much like to know this as well.

Oh, and Hai!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Floppypick! (no means to get off topic, but...) HI!, we gotta start singing again soon!!! If this doesnt get any replies we'll do it here.
I use a piece of software called handbrake. It works rather well however it will not copy some copyrighted films. http://handbrake.fr/
Quote by Kendawg4TooL
You know you're a bassist when you think a guitar is just some freaky type of short scale, six string bass.

This is The Central Scrutinizer......
i have 3 pieces of software for playing dvds and they all give the option to rip the movie although i've never tried...

AVS dvd player is the one i use most

Quote by fleajr_1412
It's not a parody. Claypool took a huge shit full of awesomeness all over the album, hence the name.

Speaking of "The Brown Album" by Primus

Quote by musicmanstinger
I use a piece of software called handbrake. It works rather well however it will not copy some copyrighted films. http://handbrake.fr/

Thanks a lot! Is it easy enough for me to figure out on my own, or will you need to help me?
Quote by 20cdndollars
Floppypick! (no means to get off topic, but...) HI!, we gotta start singing again soon!!! If this doesnt get any replies we'll do it here.

We must, I'm on pretty much every night so..

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I use DVDFab to rip the main movie from the DVD. Works good with right-protected DVDs. And then I use AutoGK to convert the files into a 700MB .avi file. I've never used an iPod but I'm guessing you have to convert the file to MPEG-4 or does .avi work?
Ahh! I'm having problems, i dont know what to do, I have Jarhead in my DVD drive of my computer, and i asked it to rip it, but it says I need to find a Valid, not Copied somethingorother, can you help me with Handbrake?
Quote by acersucks
I use DVDFab to rip the main movie from the DVD. Works good with right-protected DVDs. And then I use AutoGK to convert the files into a 700MB .avi file. I've never used an iPod but I'm guessing you have to convert the file to MPEG-4 or does .avi work?

Oh, I have a converter, i'll try DVDFab, I might even have it.