Thats a rip off, £10 leads do jsut fine for me - $20 US dollars -, the planetwave cables are very good imo, amazing quality and usability. If you do big gigs, then if your doing big gigs expensive cables mean nothing to you :P
Quote by Anthony1991
Thats a rip off, £10 leads do jsut fine for me - $20 US dollars -, the planetwave cables are very good imo, amazing quality and usability. If you do big gigs, then if your doing big gigs expensive cables mean nothing to you :P

ahh ok thanks
that cable would last ages, oxygen free copper is expensive and its also shielded that cable would be completely noiseless and have more clarity
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by Steve The Plank
longability

That is a great word...

Seriously though TS: it shouldn't be that expensive and even if it was I doubt very much it would be worth it.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
i'd bet that if you looked for the same cable from various sources, you'd find one that's reasonably priced

it should not be that expensive even if it is of top notch quality
Quote by dagurime
i'd bet that if you looked for the same cable from various sources, you'd find one that's reasonably priced

it should not be that expensive even if it is of top notch quality

See my post
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by zekk
See my post

there ya go
sry didn't notice it for some reason
might aswell buy a wireless, not a world of differance in price if you where gonna go for that cable :P

also would last longer i suppose, no cable to stand on or be dragged around the floor...
get a monster cable... I was actually willing to pay 50 for mine, it has a lifetime warranty, so anything that may happen to it is covered.

its also got a much higher output than some cheaper cords that i have, if that helps, its durable and the whole nine yards
1966 rickenbacker fireglo 335
78' twin reverb (loud awesome tone)

practice makes practice... never perfect
thats kinda messed up btw, I can get that same cord for 30 bucks at a hastings.... seriously
1966 rickenbacker fireglo 335
78' twin reverb (loud awesome tone)

practice makes practice... never perfect
I'll tell ya one thing about that cable though, even if it is a ripoff, it would look hella sexy into a tweed amp like a Classic 30!
Quote by kimthekiller07
hm i see, do you know how good are the planetwaves cables are? I am using those at the moment

I love Planet Waves.

My main cable is a Plane Waves one and it's amazing; it's still in fine shape after about two years of home use, gigs and continuously running it over with my desk chair.

Quote by zekk

Why are they listing a Fender Standard Strat as a recommended accessory for that cable?
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Aug 26, 2008,