I need some help, I have to do an oral presentaion on a school rule, so i decided to do that I think we should be allowed to listen to mp3 players when we're doing work. Can anyone help me do a really cool oral presentation?

Thanks!!!

noname666
Quote by Chobes
Heh oral.....

In a school
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
hehe oral,hehe
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Definition of The Pit - ^^^those responses^^^
SHEEEEEIT DAWG GET DA HELL OUT MY SIG!

Quote by brandon369852
"I think my friend might kill herself."
"Dude, I think you should call the cops."
"I have a better idea. I'll ask the Pit."
Alright, in all seriousness (although I did chuckle at the above), the only point I can think of is that some people work better with music playing instead of in silence. I do, at least.
Quote by ldnovelo
WOW. ORAL to a FULL SCHOOL??

you have a big mouth

Obviously it's one at a time.

God, some people....
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
OK, haha, oral, now can ya'll help me with my assignment????? please? free internets for whoever's advise I use!!!
Have oral with the teacher, whilst wearing headphones?

Well, talk about how music, is awesome and school isn't and that you're smarter then a teacher because she's a *****....

There we go.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Make your own homework.

/thread

(thread can go on with the oral part)
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.