Page 1 of 2
Easy enough,

Just list things you'd do to keep yourself amused during a long elevator ride.

Me ?

Stage a pretend conversation with an imaginary Robin Williams.

OR

When it's just you and someone else in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and act as if nothing happened.

I believe I could fly... I believe I could touch the sky....
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I like to stand still and do nothing. I know, I'm a blast.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I mosh. If Im with mateys obviously...
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
fart.
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Is your attention span so small you need ideas to keep yourself occupied during a 30 second elevator ride?
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Hit every level's button, and then shout out to all the people you see on each floor
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
I usuall snuggle up to whoever is in there, but that can get a littel gross sometimes. I like jumping too.
i scream constantly,

or

get a desk and set up an office in a lift and ask people if they have an appointment
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
jump up in the air whenever the elevator stops at a floor (if it's going up) and see if you can hit your head on the ceiling.
sit on the floor cross leged in fron of the door and take 2 minuets stading up and getting up
Quote by diofan88
I lol'd hard

Quote by tattyreagh
That's terrible and hilarious in equal measures...

theyre talking about my comment
shart

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
You people are gonna love this: Trust Me

I especially love how she prefers to take the stairs instead of dealing with these blokes

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
excrete fluids from every orifice of your body...

ookay maybe not.

Maybe just curl up in the corner and take a nap instead.
Draw a chalk square on the floor and stand in it. Then say "NO-ONE COME INTO MY AREA!"
Alternatively, mutter indecipherably to yourself.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
You could pretend your doing something crazy like for example......taking a ride in an elevator....

Thats sure to pass the time
No one here, gets out alive
Quote by deadbolt39
What?

i.e ; Taking an elevator ride from the first floor to the top floor...

Say the building has 800 floors
Open up your bag/purse/backpack a little bit and wisper "Do you got enough air in there?"
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

Quote by shwilly
You people are gonna love this: Trust Me

I especially love how she prefers to take the stairs instead of dealing with these blokes

.... Epic.

Do a handstand.
Stand there quietly and if there's other people with you, before you get off yell "No, I don't want to have sex with you!" to the person closest to you..
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
There was a site that had something like this before. I forget what it was called though...
If there's just you and a stranger it's always good to start singing extremely loud out of the blue. Personal favourite is the Baywatch theme.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Im fairly tame with this kind of stuff, i just like to high five everyone in the lift
Drive me home Jeeves
Quote by Tom_hatton
Fart.

EDIT: Damn!

Lol it made me lol so I had to:
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Put a big sign on the inside of the doors that says "Elevator broken. Use at own risk." and listen to teh yells.
Quote by :Vicious--
how did u guys get from pit flags to mace windu raping kids using an ice cream truck

Quote by -Vogel-
"Don't touch my buttsecks"
Quote by GiantRaven
When you go into a lift and theirs a bunch of people already in there don't face the doors

That would be sweet.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
If it's crowded, call for a group hug, and enforce accordingly.
When i feel awkard or uncomfortable i pull out my cell phone and act like im texting. being in an elevator with limited space with a couple of strangers not saying a word for about a min- a min and half is alittle awkard.
Quote by denn0069
Lol it made me lol so I had to:

I think I will add 'demotivating' to my list..
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Page 1 of 2