Well, right now I have Tracfone. Its a prepaid phone that I hate. I'm also losing money due to the amount of texting I do. My parents are fine with Tracfone because they use them very little. But they might be letting me switch to Verizon. (I'm in the US btw.)
I was wondering what the first bill would be like, what the regular bills are like, and how satisfied you are with it. Any arguements for me switching would be appreciated.
Thanks

nash
Quote by WillPlayForFood
Tell her you want to sodomize her with a chainsaw
Quote by FrenchyFungus
OMFG, an opinion.

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNN!
Wonderful Israeli invention, huh?
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
i had a pre paid verizon phone and the balance would always be 0 becuase of my txting but i have a normal phone now with unlimeted
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
it's like thirty or forty bucks a month for me (in canada). i have heard it is easily half the price in america.
I have Verizon and for 3 people the bill is about $150. I don't remember what the initial fee is, but you can get unlimited texting within your network for $9.99 (don't hold me to that though). Also, you can get 1500 texts outside of your network for $15 additional or 5000 texts outside for $20.

Really, I'd just suggest calling Verizon and talking to someone or something. If you have a lot of friends that you talk to in the Verizon network, you can get it. But if most have Sprint or Alltell or something, talk to representatives from those companies because they are quite different.
Well first you should expect your $50 start up fee and then your $10 a month service charge and your $5 a month access fee. Then on top of that you have your $40 a month for unlimited texting and no more then 200 minutes.

If you ever want to change anything it will be $25.

Then again this is for telus (Canada), not sure if Verizon is like that.
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
Wonderful Israeli invention, huh?

really?

this is what google says,
Who Invented Mobile Phone? by vivek
We use mobile phone everyday. I own blackberry and Nokia phone. I thought it would be an interesting idea to dig out a little history about mobile phone.
Dr. Martin Cooper of Motorola is considered to be the inventor of the first practical mobile phone. On April 3, 1973, Martin placed a call to rival Joel Engel, head of research at AT&T’s Bell Labs, while walking the streets of New York City talking on the first Motorola DynaTAC prototype. WHERE WERE MOBILE PHONES FIRST USED? => United States of America (USA)

and (different source)
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Was_the_cell_phone_invented_in_Israel
Last edited by tona_107 at Aug 26, 2008,
I have two Tracfones that I don't even use, but I don't even care to waste my money just to be able to talk to people.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.