Page 1 of 2
This is quite easily the most disturbing Facebook Note I've ever read, and this is coming from a kid who's read the 2Girls1Cup Forward. We all figured this kid was different but...wow.
Quote by Facebook Note
i've ran acrossed a interesting slice of humanity latley. i am refeering to members of furry fandom.

understand, furrys/furries/furs/furres are the concept of animals with humanoidal characteristics and behaviors. believe it or not, furries are quite common. hobbes, of Calvin and Hobbes; Satchel and Bucky, of Get fuzzy; don't make me list the number of furries in the Dilbert comics.

now, those are all cartoons. but furries exist in other ways: simple drawings, or, more commonly seen by the world, the local mascot. thats right, when the guy wearing a cardinal outfit appears, represting the verona caridnals, or the characters from disney are waltzing around disney land, YOU'RE SEEING FURIES!! and, need i even mention sesame street, folks?

yes, it's twisted, and some how messed up, to the outside world. but i gotta say... it fits for me.

see, most (not all) members of furrie fandom are somehow connected to zoophila. i refer, of course, to the idea of having a better emotional/spritual bond with animals.

so, yes, i am guilty, in part, of being a zoophilie. but, can you blame be for being closer to animals then i am to my fellow man? when was the last time you heard of dogs launnching nuclear missles? or of cows invading a country?

see, i have no feelings for my species. humans, simply put, don't impress me. we're dumb, power-hungery, and nuts. animals, though... they're simple. they have a system that works, the law of the jungle. they don't have money, jobs, marriges, divorces, goverments or politicians. they have 6-7 thousand years of instincts to work from. so you're a bit scrawney? they'll help protect you. big, bad, rough and tough? you'll probably make pack leader soon.

does this mean i'm entirely pro-animals? well, yes and no. i'll still live and die human. i'll grow up, get married, and have job like the rest of the humans. after all, the lots are cast, and here i be.

so, take it as you will. any questions, feel free to ask. if any of ye be like minded, remeber: you are not alone.

I'm just... I have no clue how to respond. I respect the fact that the guy has the balls to tell our entire school that he's a furry and that he wishes he were born as something other than an animal, but still...
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
That's some lethal levels of fail there.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
your facebook note wasn't very funny...

*big wink*
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Quote by Kensai
That's some lethal levels of fail there.

+1
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
As disturbing as it is, he brings up some good points.

EDIT:

DISCLAIMER:

I am not going to go out and fuc k a dog, but, the part that they dont launch bombs and invade countries (Teehee, imagine... cows...) is a good point.
Last edited by 20cdndollars at Aug 26, 2008,
Maybe his account got hacked?
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
dot dot freakin dot
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
Quote by patrickrh
your facebook note wasn't very funny...

*big wink*

I can assure you that I had no part in writing this. If I was the one behind the keyboard, you could be sure that the massive amount of grammatical errors would not exist. Nor would there be such a rampant neglect of the shift key.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Quote by yellowshirtguy
Maybe his account got hacked?

It's too coherent and well-composed.

Meh, I wouldn't hold it against him.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I wonder if there will be a hit out for him soon. That's what humans do, right?
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Red rocketing his dog just makes him more like the humans he describes. Nuts.
Hahaha that note said he was gonna get married, he's got about a snowball's chance in Satan's ass in hottest of hells of getting married (to a woman I am assuming).
Quote by NotAGuitarHero
I can assure you that I had no part in writing this. If I was the one behind the keyboard, you could be sure that the massive amount of grammatical errors would not exist. Nor would there be such a rampant neglect of the shift key.

Lawl so you haven't actually "ran acrossed a interesting slice of humanity latley?"
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
You should post a Facebook thing talking about how you've come to hate animals, and how you want to some day begin a mass extermination of all non-human life. Then you guys can be Facebook Nemeses.

EDIT: OH! and then you'll find out one day that you're biological brothers that were separated at birth!! JUICY.
We're only strays.
Last edited by Martyr's Prayer at Aug 26, 2008,
Yiff In Hell Furfags
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Yiff In Hell FurFag!!!!!!
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Wait.. what?

Someone explain?
To me it sounded like animals are smarter then people, because in reality they are..

What the **** is a furry?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
isn't a furry that thing that was on csi? where people dress up like animals and hump each other?
Quote by patrickrh
Lawl so you haven't actually "ran acrossed a interesting slice of humanity latley?"

Do I have to repeat myself? I didn't write the note.

The huge big quoted block was written by a kid from our senior class who usually kept to himself (save for his small group of friends.) He added everyone in our school on Facebook and has been writing notes about his love life lately, and this was the icing on the cake. He's written quite a few others about his never-ending love for his ex-girlfriend.
Quote by top shelf

Quote by Tubyboulin
Quote by GiantRaven
But in all seriousness go him for having the balls to say that on a huge social networking site

That's no reason to congratulate him, that's like honoring Hitler for his effort, on a much smaller, perhaps not even comparable scale.
dogs launnching nuclear missles? or of cows invading a country?

actually, not long ago.
somebody is obviously missing a few chromosomes...

Edit:

Quote by Vagabond21
This guy has read too many Animorph books.

You bastard! I was drinking when I read that! Thank god I had the sense to turn away from the monitor before i laughed with my mouth full of water.

+1 well done sir.
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Last edited by nikhil101 at Aug 26, 2008,
Quote by nikhil101
somebody is obviously missing a few chromosomes...

Edit:

You bastard! I was drinking when I read that! Thank god I had the sense to turn away from the monitor before i laughed with my mouth full of water.

+1 well done sir.

Quote by frottage
Why is he so weird? What's he look like?

Yeah dude we need pictures of this weirdo.
Quote by Eric 666
Yeah dude we need pictures of this weirdo.

and i know i don't just speak for myself when i suggest nudez...
I am unwilling to post pictures of him because he plays guitar and may or may not know a friend who goes to these forums. So instead I will give an artists rendition.

(WILL EDIT)
Attachments:
Furry.jpg
Quote by top shelf

Quote by Tubyboulin
Last edited by NotAGuitarHero at Aug 26, 2008,
Page 1 of 2