Page 1 of 4
Hey everyone. Used the searchbar, couldn't find anything.

Just wondering about everyones fight stories. Whether they be funny, scary or just plain bragging.

Heres one of mine:

I was getting bullied by a group of people and they went to all fight me at once, but the lunch bell went. So they went inside for class... what rebels. Anyway the next day some of the older people at school who are my friends went up to them and got them to fight me one at a time.

So I think all in all it was me against 3 people, but at different intervals. Only one of them hit me. But he also hit me like 3 times from behind when I was fighting this other guy. There was a huge ring surrounding us. Some faggot came with waterbombs and waterbombed us all. In the end, I was cool cause I fought 3 people, but everyone said I lost, cause I got hit from behind.

Gay.

Neways what are your stories?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
LoL i've never been in an actual fight, i am not as kewl as you apparently...
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
i never won a fight in my life...i got kicked once in the face with a steal toe boot lol...ouch
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
There was this btich who always bothered me everyday. For no reason also. I would be at my friends house and the duesche would call me and bitch at me. So i got fed up with it one day and punched the asshole in the face. It was my mom.
I was in like 6th grade and a bunch of 8th grade black people I've never seen in my life ganged up on me after lunch. They were all like so you think black people look like burnt brownies, huh? you dumbass honkey we gonna kick yo ass. So I just said I liked brownies and I have no idea what you kind sirs are talking about. So they jumped me and I cried, right then the cop showed up and gave all 3 of them a nice taste of a billyclub. Lulz were had afterwards.
Well this kid came dashing at me screaming "yaaaaaaaaaaaargh", so pumped my fists to the side and said "yaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgghhh". I was engulfed by a bright aurora and then I charged at him.

To the bystanders it looked like we were moving faster than the human eye can move as we dashed all along mid-air.

I ended it with a Kamehameha and sent him pummeling to the ground.
A chav shoving me, saying, 'yer startin'? Yer startin' mate?'.
Then i ran away.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Where is the love, guys?
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
So, Jacquisha decides to come up to me and just says hey white boy and I go hey Blackie....needless to say she took it as an insult after she called me white... Shaniqua had a boyfriend.... a very big one too...thats all im gonna say
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
Quote by metaldud536
Well this kid came dashing at me screaming "yaaaaaaaaaaaargh", so pumped my fists to the side and said "yaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgghhh". I was engulfed by a bright aurora and then I charged at him.

To the bystanders it looked like we were moving faster than the human eye can move as we dashed all along mid-air.

I ended it with a Kamehameha and sent him pummeling to the ground.

charmander takes care of all my fights for me.... : 0

luckily i haven't encountered anything above level 18.
i beat my friend up cus he fell out with my friend.....a long time ago BUT im still a wanker.

And i've been jumped numerous times but i dont like loosin, so i laugh and they jump on my head a bit more.

Im not braggin cus its obviously retarded.
No one here, gets out alive
some guy tryed to kick my nuts grab his leg spun him bent his leg back wailed him in the nuts a few times i didnt even need my tae kwan do traing for that one lol
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
we musicians are lovers not fighters.
"I hope I die before I get old"-Words of Pete Townsend, 1945-

"I hope I die before I turn into Pete Townsend"-Words of Kurt Cobain, 1967-1994

Funny old world eh.
Tom_Hatton I do agree.

I would much rather come to the Pit and talk about previous fight stories than actually fight.

Thus, here we are.

Quote by Våd Hamster

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Some little twat 5 years younger than me thought it would be funny to attempt to punch me in the stomach, so i grabbed his arm,picked him up and handed him in at the school office cos I'm cool like that...
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
All happened when I was like 8 years old. One time I was fighting this kid in a line in school, then a teacher came so I kinda dove back like he pushed me real hard and faked cried, he got in trouble. Later became my best friend, haha.

Another one was with this fat spoiled kid and we just pushed each other until a teacher stopped us.

Last one was me and like a group of kids that were going to jump me, I ran in the bathroom, stood in front of the door and kicked each one coming at me (Capoeira skills).
Me and my friend were walking one day and 2 black guys came up from behind us and gave us a chokehold. They wanted my ipod but they really didn't know what they were doing. The one that was holding me, I ran into the wall of a building with him holding on on to me. It made him let go. The other one hold my friend was watching. I was running around in circles while he was chasing me. After 5 minutes they left.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

my friend jacob threw an ashtray at my other friend cody
and jacob punched him in the face 10 times
none of it hurt (so he says)
all of this happened because cody threw a pincone at him....
it was f***ing hilarious
i have it recorded on my cell phone
I tend to stray away from those types of things. I don't like tension between me and other people. This one guy was picking on me in year seven, and I was afraid because he was bigger than me. My friend stuck up for me and proceded to fight this kid in the locker room during P.E. The teacher held him back and then he pushed the teacher down and went after him. I'm so glad I have friends like that.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
I tend to stray away from those types of things. I don't like tension between me and other people. This one guy was picking on me in year seven, and I was afraid because he was bigger than me. My friend stuck up for me and proceded to fight this kid in the locker room during P.E. The teacher held him back and then he pushed the teacher down and went after him. I'm so glad I have friends like that.

lol you are one lucky guy!

I was always the friend that had to stick up for my weak friends lol oh well.

great stories guys

Quote by Våd Hamster

me and my black friends the other day were gonna help this kid with his flat tire, and out of no where the kid screams "RUSSELL WHAT THE ****!", gets off the bike, and punched one of my friends in the face. We then proceeded to jump the guy for what he did, take everything he had of value, and leave him there. Showed that ass hole whats what.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Me and this kid got into it at lunch, he stood up and i stood up. We start exchanging words and he put his fists up. At this point the dean was maybe 10 feet away from us and saw this happening when we started talking mess to each other. When he put his fists up i started to approach him with the inetention of hitting him when the deal got inbetween us

I got sent from for the rest of the day, the next day he told me to meet him in an ally after school to duke it out. We did that was the end of it, really good fight though.
this one time me and my friend were walking to our homes after school, back in grade 3, and we were minding our own buisness when we crossed paths with an older, taller kid, and what seemed to be his sidekick, a little scrunt, younger than us. He was all like "we are gonna kick your ass!" and the little porker bitch beside him was like "yeh, were gonna kick you asses". Needless to say, we ran, and like hell we did too. since when does picking on little children, knowning they won't fight back make you a man? kind of lame if you ask me. If only i could go back in time and kick both of their asses while past me watched......
I've never been in a real fight. I just take the bullying.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by heavenbesideyou
me and my black friends the other day were gonna help this kid with his flat tire, and out of no where the kid screams "RUSSELL WHAT THE ****!", gets off the bike, and punched one of my friends in the face. We then proceeded to jump the guy for what he did, take everything he had of value, and leave him there. Showed that ass hole whats what.

Thats an unrealistic story. Also whos the the asshole? You jumped him because your friend couldn't stick up for himself. What a joke.
Most of the people I've been in fights with have become good friends. There are exceptions to this, though.

There are tons of people who I've wanted to fight but really, I can't do it anymore because my school made me a prefect. Not like I'm a bad student or anything - I don't pick fights, but I will defend myself if necessary (although my school says that if you get into a fight you shouldn't defend yourself and beat the other kid up, you should run away - biggest crock of **** I've heard r.e. fighting).
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I was attacked once, but I left the whipper-snapper with a riddle:

"What gets wetter as it dries?"

By the time he had figured it out, I was already back at the Bat-Cave.
^
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Tom_hatton
Getting into fights is stupid, I haven't done it since I was 11.

not always possible to avoid it, unfortunately.

however I would agree that posting about them in here is fairly stupid.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by heavenbesideyou

That wasn't funny.
Quote by skvvisgaar
You have to paint it specifically alpine white? Damn, they are real colour-nazis in Berlin.
oh wait...

Quote by Eighteen4Ever
But I don't cum blood.
Unless by "cum blood" you mean "have white hair on my balls".
In which case,
yes, I do cum blood.
Quote by frusciante_50
I was attacked once, but I left the whipper-snapper with a riddle:

"What gets wetter as it dries?"

By the time he had figured it out, I was already back at the Bat-Cave.

lol +1
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ

Michael Kelly Patriot Ltd.

Spector N20004

Michael Kelly V65 Acoustic

Vintage 1965 Fender Bassman Stack

Crate GFX1200H On a Behringer Bass Cab

Orange Fund: $48
well, this one time i was at the elite4. i finally beat lance, his dragonites piss me the **** off. anyways, i finally get to gary. i had my blastoise, and alakazam left. no full restores, no max revives, nothing. i finally get to charizard. his charizard goes first and k.o's my alakazam. i start ****ting bricks, but then i remembered that i still had blastoise so i had nothing to worry about. so i thought "hey this should be easy ill just use surf and k.o this sob", but no. Charizard used
fire blast. and ****ing k.o's my ****ing blastoise. K.O's my ****ing blastoise!!!!! i was so ****ing pissed off i literally threw my game boy color against the wall and never played again.
When I was like 8 I used to hang out with these 2 girls alot and this new kid moved in that isaid was a fag and he called me a ****er and stuff like that behind my back so then later the day both of the girls kept saying something about a show and I had no idea, it turns out he wanted to fight me and I was way bigger than him so he punched me in the chest and tried to kick me in the balls and I just got him in a headlock somehow and started making him try becuae the zipper on his jacket was cutting him and that...

That is the only real fight I've been in
Some chav in the school year below me (Who was actually taller than me) came up to me during break and walked right into me, and shouted YOU STARTIN' DICKHEAD!?

So I nutted the twat right in the ****ing nose
USA Fender Precision w/ Badass III + SD 1/4 pounders
MIM Fender Jazz
T21 SansAmp VT Bass
Gallien Krueger MB212
when i was in 7th grade me and my 3 friends were walking home from the first week of school at our new school. we were going towards the train when these 3 black dudes started talking to us. i was a bit reluctant to talk to them because that's just how i am unless i feel i can trust w/e person. they started asking us questions and then my friend said that we were in 7th grade and a bunch of ****. they black dudes must've been really ****ing stupid cause they started yelling freshmen friday and i was like wtf? they punched me really hard in my face and i just stood there in awe while everyone else ran away. not much of a fight.
Never gotten into a real fight, although I have resolved problems with my fist I talk some serious sh¡t so people tend to leave me alone, but if i can handle myself in a fight (and no, not by cockpunching.......god i regret this username)
Page 1 of 4