It's almost a quarter to eleven now. This means that I've been up for six hours.

I went to bed at 4:15 last night and I woke up at 4:15 PM this morning. After that, I got on UG for a little bit and then ate breakfast. I then watched TV for about twenty minutes and then played some guitar. After that, at around 6ish, I ate dinner and watched the old Batman with Adam West, which led me to my computer at which point I watched a few episodes of That 70s show.

Then I watched the original Batman movie, and now I'm here...

Needless to say, that was a day completely wasted.

So what's been your worst day of the summer so far (or overall, if school's already started)?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Probably one of the multiple days I sat around on The Pit/Watching TV all day.

So.. today. Except I went to the Library today.
I went out at about 11 in the morning to go out with my friends. Went back to my mates at about 6 and ended up staying the night on a two-seater leather sofa that I didn't fit on at all. It was also extremely hot, so I was sticking to the leather and there a streetlamp shining in keeping me awake all night.

Then I got up at 8 in the morning to go to college induction, unshowered in the heat, on a crowded bus with my guitar case. I got home at about 3 o'clock, I've never felt more horrible.

I'd say that was a pretty bad day.
Actually, I don't think I've had a bad day this whole summer.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by walkinbazooka
Actually, I don't think I've had a bad day this whole summer.

Same here. The days I mentioned are just kind of boring. Not bad.
You must've had a badass night to go to bed at 4:15
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
2 days ago went to bed at 5am and got woken up at 8am by my mum because she said I'm just going to London be back later - I mean wtf!!! just leave me be!
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Quote by GNiCk89
You must've had a badass night to go to bed at 4:15

I watched the end of season 7 of that 70s show and then watched a Metallica concert online... yeah, it was pretty crazy

oh, and I solved a crossword puzzle on Merriam-Webster's website. It was frigging br00talz

I have absolutely no life
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
worst day this summer is when my gf broke up me told me she was on a date with my ex gf THEN about a week later she told me she still loved me and wanted to get back together eventually and soooo she went to band camp came back a lesbian and now has a girlfriend... that was a bad day...

Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
probably today too, I had a similar day. left me a lot of time to play guitar though and finish sorting out Uni bits.
Quote by Karvid
I watched the end of season 7 of that 70s show and then watched a Metallica concert online... yeah, it was pretty crazy

oh, and I solved a crossword puzzle on Merriam-Webster's website. It was frigging br00talz

I have absolutely no life

Hmmm, whatever floats your boat, I guess
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
It's been boring but less so than previous summers. Hmm, I don't know. Need to do something with myself though....
The day/morning I puked a lot for reasons...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
That day I woke up, wasted time on UG, fapped, and played guitar the entire day.

Oh wait, that was every day. >_>
Last edited by goldmember1217 at Aug 26, 2008,
We had tornadoes about hit my house a couple times. I was caught outside in the storm once, cause I was working on the tractor. Then it got real windy. So I put the tractor away, went inside, locked the door, and turned on the TV. Then the power went out. I grabbed the NOAA weather radio, and went to the basement. A tornado hit about 10 miles away, and my dad watched it touch down.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Today, I didn't sleep at all until 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM and I still feel like crap. Hungry and my insides are burning with headaches.
and I woke up at 4:15PM this morning

?? how is that possable ^^

lol

my worst day was on sunday, when i had to work on my birthday..
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
I've had some pretty bad days...
When I went on holiday to Croatia, the plane there was delayed by 5 hours, and we only found out when we got to the airport. We could have stayed home and got some sleep!

The plane back couldn't land, because there had been an emergency landing at the airport, and all the lanes were taken. We had to land in another city, and we were told we should take the bus, which is, like, a 3 hour ride. Fortunately, it got sorted out, and we were able to fly back home.

Also, this is my last week before school, and I've hardly done any of my holiday homework...I've got loads of it. Procrastination FTW.
my worst day of the summer was probably the day after my birthday. I had to work, my 2 best and only friends were no longer talking to me, and i got a suicide note from my ex right after i got home from work. It all worked out later that week though.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Around Mid July I was going from North Carolina back to PA. We had breakfast at some church and then were going to hit the road. I guess something didn't agree with me as when I was taking up my plate to the kitchen my stomach just turned. When we were out in the parking lot I dry heaved a few times since my stomach still felt awful. Luckily I didn't puke but still that sucked. That was before being in the van for twelve hours too. I was fine once we started going on the road.

The rest of the summer has been pretty sweet though.
Quote by cretinisticDuck
?? how is that possable ^^

lol

my worst day was on sunday, when i had to work on my birthday..

Because, if you read my post, I ate breakfast right after that; therefore, it was in the morning
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.