for 275.. Worth it? it says its good condition.. and by the pictures of it.. all it has is surface scratches.. Should go for it? (mind you this is a 1,160 dollar guitar new)
I guess if you can deal with the hideousness of the guitar.

It never retailed for over a grand new.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I guess if you can deal with the hideousness of the guitar.

It never retailed for over a grand new.

.. i just looked on um... musicians friend and guitar center.. a nj series warlock is 1,160 list price o.o
no because i want it
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
For $275 it sounds like a good deal but just make sure you try it and give it a very thorough examination before you buy it. Look all over for cranks in the paint and wood, especially around the neck joint and headstock and make sure you try it through and amp, the wiring may be shot.

No one sells a guitar with that kind of RRP that cheap without a good reason: find it.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by neilap
.. i just looked on um... musicians friend and guitar center.. a nj series warlock is 1,160 list price o.o

Um, list price is not retail price.

You'd be a sucker to think someone would pay a grand for that.

You'd better make sure it's an NJ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Um, list price is not retail price.

You'd be a sucker to think someone would pay a grand for that.

You'd better make sure it's an NJ

ah lol ok, but yea it looks like an NJ but the problem is.. its through a store chain.. and im ina different state Lol i was going to call about it.. plus they have a return policy
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
For $275 it sounds like a good deal but just make sure you try it and give it a very thorough examination before you buy it. Look all over for cranks in the paint and wood, especially around the neck joint and headstock and make sure you try it through and amp, the wiring may be shot.

No one sells a guitar with that kind of RRP that cheap without a good reason: find it.

i know lol but this place sells EVERY thing thats used.. cheap plus they buy broken stuff fix it and sell it... and like i said in the other reply il have to have it shipped here and if theres anything wrong with it i can send it back and get my money refunded the only thing they dont sell cheap is like.. the rich bich's and american strats etc.