I dont know What is the exact name of the warlock ,the color is a white pearl with black binding ,it has licensed floyd rose, 24 frets, the neck is painted in white i suppose it is maple, common dots inlays, he says it made in korea, I Dont have pics of it and i can´t find anywere, It says BC rich special on the headstock

The guy sells it for 300$ He sold me a schecter omen-6 FR for 250$ It also has 24 frets and LicensedFloydRose he says it made in Canada

I could return the schecter to him and give him 50 to get the warlock But i dont know if the shecter is better
Last edited by dante_3_16 at Aug 26, 2008,
Your Omen is better imo.

Maybe if he changes the pickups with a SD Hot-rod set, it will be better.
ಠ_ಠ
why is the shecter better?? i tested them and the bc rich had a bit better sound for me but it was out of tune so i couldnt test it right
......... < there called periods. use them. and why are you asking us? if the tone is better on the warlock (never thought id say that) im pretty sure the answer is obvious....
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
Quote by thespian948
......... < there called periods. use them. and why are you asking us? if the tone is better on the warlock (never thought id say that) im pretty sure the answer is obvious....

but i dont know if the floyd rose of the warlock doesnt really stays in tune cuase i could test it ,it didnt had the locks on it , I saw on the harmony center many reviews that said the floyd rose werent great on the NT Warlock
I finally found the name of the BC RICH it is a speciasl edition platinum pro warlock
the platimun BC riches are supposed to be REALLY good. i have a schecter an never really liked BC rich, so im obviously going to be biased, so get whichever one you prefer.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
well first of all that schecter isn't made in canada. it's probably made in china.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
well first of all that schecter isn't made in canada. it's probably made in china.

I dont know!I saw the schecter on another shop and it was at 550$ t guy sells me cheaper than most shops do here in mexico
Last edited by dante_3_16 at Aug 26, 2008,
yes they are, C-1's (C-1/C-1 FR/C-7/C-7 FR) and damien's are chinese made.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
yes they are, C-1's (C-1/C-1 FR/C-7/C-7 FR) and damien's are chinese made.

You got me! I did some research and i found you are right i feel like an ignorant now
but is the omen 6 better than the special edition platinum pro warlock
Sounds too good to be true for $300 bucks. Must be used. Test it thoroughly before buying it.