So I thought it'd be great to dye my hair bright pink on this side about a week ago. But i got back to school on the 2nd and i have no clue how to get rid of it! I dont wanna dye over it because I liked it how it was without the pink. So yeah, anyone know how I get rid of it?
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

You can get something that is the equivelant of paint stripper for your hair. Can't remember the name of it though. Go into a chemist and ask them.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Hair thread.

*reported*

It'll probably be semi-permanent, you're fucked, cut it all off.

EDIT: ^^^ doesn't work straight away, you need to strip it a few times.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by alfonzo99
So I thought it'd be great to dye my hair bright pink on this side about a week ago. But i got back to school on the 2nd and i have no clue how to get rid of it! I dont wanna dye over it because I liked it how it was without the pink. So yeah, anyone know how I get rid of it?

fap
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by alfonzo99

Why the **** did you dye it then? You know they have hair "paint" that washes right out right? I had a can of black to make me into James Bond in 5th grade for halloween.
Throw it away........ buh duh psssshhh. No but really if it isn't too much hair dyed cut it out.
My Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Alpine White
Vox AD30VT
Epiphone SG Special - Black
Planet Waves Cables
Levy's Strap
Dunlop .70 Picks
thats what you get for dying it pink
"For whiter teeth......try a F*CKING toothbrush!"
You can get something that is the equivelant of paint stripper for your hair. Can't remember the name of it though. Go into a chemist and ask them.

Ah great I'll try that. =]
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

buzz cut
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by alfonzo99
Ah great I'll try that. =]

Read my post for god's sake.

It takes several goes to get pink out.

Also, for actual SERIOUS answers, follow these quick steps.

1. Read the damn rules.
2. Read the forbidden threads thread
3. Link to the hair thread in there? OMFGZ!
4. Go there.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
yeah Shave it I hear it works real good at getting rid of hair colouring.
dye your hair all black

or a dark colour
should cover it
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit