Page 1 of 3
Just gonna share my story.

Well, it was 8:30 and me and 2 of my friends decided we would go to the shop.

We was walking down the street when we saw 3 chavish looking people around the ages of (17-19) with bottles of WKD in there hands, well they crossed over towards us.

Me and my freinds said "watch out" ect...

One of them shoulder barged my friend, but was suprised when my friend ( who is quite big) sent him flying when he did it back do him.

the chav was like "whatchu doin walking into me ill smash ya' head in"

so we continued to walk when he started to follow us, all i could think about was getting one of the dirty chav infested WKD bottles over my head, so i got both my friends to keep walking.

I have no idea why he hit me, i said nothing and was just trying to get outta there when i felt this burning feeling on the side of my head and i got pushed to the side on a bin, when one of my friends mums chase them off :P (lol)

all i could think about was getting hit by one of those bottles and i wanted to just get outta there, but i feel like going to hunt them down right now.

i have a headache and my jaw hurts everytime i move it now.

Sorry if theres a topic on this.

To grammer nazi's; dont eat me because of my grammer/spelling i feel rather dizzy and i've got a headache

Ermmm...

Share you stories?
When I lived in Vienna, there were these proto-chav Turkish kids, who were, like, 12 years old, but they'd steal stuff from markets and attack pedestrians for their mobile phones.

3 of them attacked a friend of mine and stole his skateboard. He got it back eventually, though.
I think all chavs are secretly gay. Think about it. They always try and fight, well not fight, sucker punch people, for no reason just to impress their friends... and when do they do this? When they are around other male chavs. Plus that whole gay pink handbag thing as well just leads me to question it further. No wonder men rape other men in prison....
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
When dealing with these Chavs do you have ever have to worry about guns? Because these Chav stories really piss me off, and if I were you I'd hunt those pricks down. The reason I ask about guns is because here in the States were I live I just have to deal with gangsta thug mexicans, and i don't **** with them cuz they'll pull a gun on you.
When I was about 13 I was in the park near my house, in the middle of the afternoon, playing tennis. Bear in mind, middle of the day, pretty nice area etc., didn't feel like a high risk time. Three guys, much bigger than us, wearing hoods and balaclava's, walked onto the tennis court, one holding a pretty big knife, and took my phone from me. Bearing in mind I was 13, it is needless to say I shat myself. The most puzzling thing is that it was a really crap phone :p
It really is one of the worst parts of our society, when people walk around with the purpose of making others lives worse, for their own entertainment.
Chavs are basicly pathetic gangsters, an we're lucky we can't easily get guns in the UK or every chav would have one
i once stared out this scumbags girlfriend for throwing a chip into my hood, he tried to nut me so i broke his nose.

also, on first day of my current job - on my way to work walking through newcastle early in the morning, and some scally spits rolling tobacco onto my suit pants, i believe i broke his nose too.

mmmmm, noses.
how old are you btw, just interested to age difference between you and chavs!

i had chavs throwing tennis ball at me and my group so i grabbed it and lobbed it in completely different direction and they like, 'what you do that for you bellened?' and im like you throw ball at this group, i throw it other way' and they left us alone!

another?

chav pushed me in street so i jumped in my spaceship and zapped them
Unlucky man, you spoken to the fuzz yet?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
chavs and wiggers and such are a waste of life. I'm not trying to be a prick or anything, but I can't seriously thing of one good thing that someone like is contributing to anything. I also have an extreme dislike of white people who talk "gangster" and think they're black.
Quote by skvvisgaar
You have to paint it specifically alpine white? Damn, they are real colour-nazis in Berlin.
oh wait...

Quote by Eighteen4Ever
But I don't cum blood.
Unless by "cum blood" you mean "have white hair on my balls".
In which case,
yes, I do cum blood.
Simple solution: keep a switchblade on you for the purpose of deterring these people.

Hard solution: Get buff and learn a martial art, then you'll exude threateningness.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Where in Manchester are you? I'll chin them for you
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Yeah I get attacked now and then, but I keep a charizard pokeball in my pocket so I don't have to worry.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Yeah I get attacked now and then, but I keep a charizard pokeball in my pocket so I don't have to worry.

How are you so cool aaannnd old?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by Shadowplay13
wtf is a chav?

i guess there like wiggers but worse. I think thats what they're called in the UK. im from the states, though, so i dont have to worry as much.
Quote by skvvisgaar
You have to paint it specifically alpine white? Damn, they are real colour-nazis in Berlin.
oh wait...

Quote by Eighteen4Ever
But I don't cum blood.
Unless by "cum blood" you mean "have white hair on my balls".
In which case,
yes, I do cum blood.
Quote by Kensai

You must have got beaten up a lot when he was just a wee Charmander. Plus, Charizard is an unpredictable bastard. I would personally have something more reliable with me.
Quote by Kensai

You use Charizard?
I must try that sometime. Personally, my Alakazam has never let me down yet
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Quote by Kensai

haha

seriously though
Chavs suck
nearly as much as Russell, what the ****
Quote by a6l6e6x1
how old are you btw, just interested to age difference between you and chavs!

me and both my friends are 16.

Quote by ScottB.
Unlucky man, you spoken to the fuzz yet?

Nope, i highly doubt they could do anything, and it was pretty dark, i couldn't see them properly.
I've said it before and I'll say it again - I'd love to see those bastards do this crap over here in the States.
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
On a side note, TS, love the username. I'd kill to be under you.
Quote by ScottB.
How are you so cool aaannnd old?

Health elixirs.

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You use Charizard?

Alakazam is alright but for clearing enemy HQ's and CQB I prefer charizard.

Quote by frusciante_50
You must have got beaten up a lot when he was just a wee Charmander. Plus, Charizard is an unpredictable bastard. I would personally have something more reliable with me.

I did, but it was worth it. He can fly and stuff.
Yeah, I got punched in the mouth once walking back from the shops. Told them to **** off, and they did. Success!

It baffles me to this day why they cleared out.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by StrayCatBlues
You use Charizard?

Nobody ****s with a Snorlax.
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
On a side note, TS, love the username. I'd kill to be under you.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Where in Manchester are you? I'll chin them for you

Just outside Manchester.

a Town called Hyde

you've probably heard of it.
Quote by Kensai

My hero... *swoons*

EDIT: ^^^ aye, I'll bring muh crew......
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Badreligionrock
Yeah, I got punched in the mouth once walking back from the shops. Told them to **** off, and they did. Success!

i was stood behind you
Quote by Thebridge
Nobody ****s with a Snorlax.

why the **** would you use charizard or snorlax when you could use a mutha ****ing MUDKIP bitch!
I'd blast Opeth in front of them, they're so stupid they'd probably scare off due to Mikael's Godly voice and riffs.
Quote by Walkin'Basser
Russel, What The ****!!!

I lol'd...

On Topic though. About half a year ago I got hit whilst walking to work at 05:45am (I work for the local Newsagents). Nothing was said, I didn't get eye contact with them, just tried to walk past the group (about 5 of them) as calmly and out the way as possible. Then I get smashed in the nose. Of course I didn't stop or try to fight back. I made my way to the shop as quickly as possible with blood streaming down my face. Luckily nothing was broken, just a fat lip and a pretty bad nose bleed.

God I love society at the moment...
Quote by gangsta_rick
HAHA TWO WORDS f*CKING LEGEND

Finally a sig which shows another member praising me.

My work here is done
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
My hero... *swoons*

EDIT: ^^^ aye, I'll bring muh crew......

Quote by Badreligionrock

A group of chavs were looking to start a fight with me, and I told one of them he had nice hair. They just looked stunned for a minute, then left.
we need to kill these cunts.

Men, grab your guitars. We're gonna rock these motherfuckers out of Brittain and make it Great again.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Oh yeah I also personally hate it when chavs say are you getting lary or leary or however they wish to spell it. No I'm not getting lary I just want to beat the **** out of you, you piece of human waste, you missing chromosome bastard! You just came up to me and bumped into for no reason. Yeah anyway, yeah thats what I hate.

Kensai, you must have more than one pokemon with you? Charizard vs Blastoise = fail, what happens when you battle water types?
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
faster tom!!!!! ruuunn!!
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Page 1 of 3