I know there has been a thread done for them

But it was gettin a bit over clogged.

So what do you think of them

Personally I don't see them as MetalCore. But rules are rules.

Best songs:
Bat Country
Dear God
Almost Easy
i have absolutly 100% hate for this band. bunch of posers who relate to teen girls who try to be hardcore but dont really know wut hardcore is.

thats just my opinion guys, so plz dont kill me in here. it is a forum, u kno!
www.myspace.com/getwellcards

"et quand le jour arrive la tourner el ciel et la tourner la mer et la mer eh ven embrasse moi et la deneh ve moi logis"
No reason to restart.

I wont report since im not an asshole.

Nvm *reported*
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Beast and the Harlot is my favorite, this thread is probably gunna be shut down. But yeah i see them as metalcore.
please dont keep this going we dont need 23849238749 threads on a7x
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
this band used to be one of my favorites in high school and they were band that single handedly got me in to alot of the music i listen to now, but as far as i'm concerned they need to just go ahead and do what is long overdue and call it a career, cover november rain by guns n roses. seriously matt wants to be axl so bad

a three letter thread title has to be the record btw lol.
Sorry dude, but there's a thread for a7x already so this is probably gonna be closed

I love how people always say that this band is a bunch of posers just because they have gotten more mainstream success than their favorite band.

That band has more talent than a lot of this forum.
Quote by Mr. Awesome.
Sorry dude, but there's a thread for a7x already so this is probably gonna be closed

I love how people always say that this band is a bunch of posers just because they have gotten more mainstream success than their favorite band.

That band has more talent than a lot of this forum.

that's a pretty bold statement considering some of the bands you got here
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
the only thing remotely talented about this band is that that gay looking guitarist is decent at guitar. songwriting sucks, vocals suck, lyrics suck, image sucks, dudes suck.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by mikko_9119
that's a pretty bold statement considering some of the bands you got here

I meant the actual people within the forums that are always bashing these guys

But now that I think about it, a lot of the hardcore bands talked about in here have pretty easy guitar parts (there are exceptions).
Quote by Mr. Awesome.
I meant the actual people within the forums that are always bashing these guys

But now that I think about it, a lot of the hardcore bands talked about in here have pretty easy guitar parts (there are exceptions).

ahhhh mmk I getchya
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.