Hi, I have a michael kelly patriot shadow and I want to get some new knobs for it. I dont really know how to remove them or what im looking for in terms of whether or not the knobs i buy will fit. I'm new to the customization game. Any input would be great. Also i live near toronto if anyone knows where a good store to go to to buy knobs and other things (not long & mcquade) thatd be great.
If they don't have a screw on the side, I think they just pull off. You'll have to yank some though since they'll be really tight when fresh and new. Don't quote me on that though XD
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by Shinozoku
If they don't have a screw on the side, I think they just pull off. You'll have to yank some though since they'll be really tight when fresh and new. Don't quote me on that though XD

Don't yank!!! lol. Just pull on them firmly until they slide off. Any pots will fit because (Im pretty damn sure) all pots have the same shaft diameter.
Quote by Bass-man43
Don't yank!!! lol. Just pull on them firmly until they slide off. Any pots will fit because (Im pretty damn sure) all pots have the same shaft diameter.

Yeah, I was kinda feeling a bit yank-ish last night XD A firm pull would be better. And not all pots are the same diameter, my Edwards is a prime example of that. It came with one that was a bit narrower than most others, and since I replaced it, it's been taped to to the back of my guitar until I can find somebody to expand the hole to fit the new pot. I would make sure the pots you get will fit before making any purchases.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Oh really, odd. All the ones I have encountered have all be them same shaft diameter:P but there's ALOT of pots out there lol