just seen them at the edinburgh corn exchange, best gig of my life, kicked radioheads ass live! just amazing i was crying for so much just out of sheer happyness

just wanted to know who else was there and what they thought

please not this is an appreciation thread and ANY slating of them will not be taken lightly, if u wanna say how bad you think they are and say that we should all listen to slipknot or something then make ur pwn thread about it please, not here
Quote by manwithplan
just seen them at the edinburgh corn exchange, best gig of my life, kicked radioheads ass live! just amazing i was crying for so much just out of sheer happyness

just wanted to know who else was there and what they thought

please not this is an appreciation thread and ANY slating of them will not be taken lightly, if u wanna say how bad you think they are and say that we should all listen to slipknot or something then make ur pwn thread about it please, not here

That made me laugh.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
damn i want to see them live so bad!
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
I saw them a couple of years ago when they were touring broken boy soldiers and they were incredible...saw them on Sunday at Leeds and felt that, while they had a better selection of songs now (there was no need for covers), I didn't think they were as good as the first time I saw them - maybe they're better inside, or as a main act, rather than a festival band...
I hope they annouce a UK Tour soon, not just playing a festivals.
I think jack whites better with the raconteurs than the white stripes, agree anyone?

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

i saw them back when they toured broken boy soldier at the orlando hardrock. best show ive seen there, they were amazing. amazing.
Quote by Burpbelly
I saw them a couple of years ago when they were touring broken boy soldiers and they were incredible...saw them on Sunday at Leeds and felt that, while they had a better selection of songs now (there was no need for covers), I didn't think they were as good as the first time I saw them - maybe they're better inside, or as a main act, rather than a festival band...

Could be, I've never seen them, but seriously, you have no need for a 'better' avatar. What could be better than DFA1979?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I've seen them twice now. Fantastic both times. They generally play a song with a couple fans on stage too.
Quote by ishalleatyou
I hope they annouce a UK Tour soon, not just playing a festivals.
I think jack whites better with the raconteurs than the white stripes, agree anyone?

Agree completely. Especially when you compare their latest release to Icky Thump.
I watched some of the Raconteurs at Leeds and wasn't very impressed, so left.
I'd love to see the white stripes tho
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
yeh i think jack looks better with stripes live, how ever i think the raconteurs actually write better songs, i lol benson
saw them at rockwerchter during the summer. wsn't impressed at all. i think jack white thinks he's a lot better than he really is. the other guitarist was pretty good though
I think Jack White has become an arrogant prick, the way he plays, wears his sunglasses, and elvis hairdo.

I prefer the White Stripes, but love the Racs too. Anyone else want a new Brendan Benson album? The demos on his myspace were cool, especially 'Feel Like Taking You'.
Quote by figsandbobo
That made me laugh.

may i ask why?

I've never noticed anything wrong with the corn exchange :S
Do or do not, there is no try. - Albus Dumbledore
Quote by SuperSquirrel
may i ask why?

I've never noticed anything wrong with the corn exchange :S

I think it might just be a UK thing.