Page 1 of 2
Last night I came home from work and sat on the couch. My mom came in to the room carrying my cat Winter and put her down on the ground. She could not walk and could not keep her balance at all. We picked her up and put her on the couch and started patting her. She calmed down really fast and slowly drifted of to sleep.
This morning when I woke up to go to work my dad told me that she was rot responsive and that she went into a comatose state at around 1 o'clock at night. I sat beside her and watched as she gradually stopped breathing and slowly left us. We buried her in the garden where she liked to spend most of her time.

I am really really sad right now but I understand it was her time to go. I understand she was a very old animal and am very happy she drifted away in her sleep. I'll miss her but there is nothing I can do.
*E-hugs feceger*
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho

Pwnt.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.

If this doesn't help, nothing will.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Awh, sorry to hear that *hugs as well*
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i first read this as my cat pissed this morning. id like cats if maybe they liked me a little, but they al hate me. but yea thats bad i guess.
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
poor kitty stories like this make me want to hold my kitty. like the story of the cat named "ugly" i feel for ya man. my dog threw up blood, went deaf AND blind in the same week, than we just put her down. the week before that she was perfectly fine
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
The only thing that makes me happy in this thread is how peacefully she went. I ask you TS, would you have it any other way? (Other than it not happening at all)
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
My cat died... it was sitting on the driveway and my mother brutally murdered it with a Land Rover. Im not taking the piss. Sorry about your cat
our cats die all the time...i usually shoot them or my dog kills them. although we do live on a farm and usually have lots of cats...now if my dog died i'd be a little sad
How bout' no you crazy Dutch Bastard!

You live in the middle of nowhere? THEN BLOW **** UP!

Pretty Heavy and thick??...Sounds like a wasp fucking an Exhaust pipe...Its Rubbish!
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
This thread is so not metal!!!

At least it was a timely end, as you said.

But metal is full of homosexuality.

That sucks that your cat died. *hugs*
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
sadface

my cat a little while ago was acting a little funny, so my dad took her to the vet and came back and told me

"Enjoy your last day with your cat" and then went to work
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
Last edited by Lithium717 at Aug 26, 2008,
To lrn2play look im sorry about your dad (if its true) but all im trying to do is get this off my chest I really dont see any need for something like that.

I really appreciate all your support guys. It is actually making me feel a bit better about the whole thing.
I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm kinda going through the same thing with my dog right now. She's in really bad health. She's about 18, so its gonna be pretty hard for me as well.
sorry to hear that man.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I remember when my dog passed on with terminal cancer. My brother (who was closest to her) was off on the other side of the country when we had to put her down. I remember holding her as we put her down. I remember her paw just losing all life in it.

I know how you feel man, and it sucks, but it's one of the most comforting things to know they went peacefully.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

im sorry dude *man hug* you can have one of my cats i have 3 lol
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
if it makes you feel better my dog get hit by a car and she was only 9 months,and my grampa just passed away the 11th
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by saitenslayer
if it makes you feel better my dog get hit by a car and she was only 9 months,and my grampa just passed away the 11th

More death does not cure the pain of death.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

I hate people who go over pet-dyings way to iggnorant.
wish you the best mate

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

I hate cats, i used to love them. I made the decision after i found out i was allergic to them... just to make me feel better about not being able to have one. but i remember when my dog died and it sucked it was on my birthday.
That sucks man, but like everyone said, at least she went out in a decent way.

*e-hug*
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
dude reading that seriously brought a tear to my eye. and i dont cry

quite sorry to hear about kitty
NOPE
Sorry to hear that. My cat died a couple of months ago too and felt like absolute crap for a week. This poem cheered me up real good, though. Maybe it'll help ya too.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...
That's terrible. This thread actually just moved me to tears. I have a cat that's 10 now, quite old for a cat really, and in the last year I've seen him slow down a lot. He used to be jumping around, playing with anything, and now he sleeps all day. It's really hard for me, having him since I was 6, and I'm sure the same was with you. I just can't imagine it.

Sorry dude

*hugs*
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Page 1 of 2