apec_solo_king
117 IQ
Just wanted to have a little intro. Name's Nate, been playin for about 7 years now, all acoustic stuff. I dabbled in electric, and yeah, it's cool to play some distortion and what not, but I just like listening to the acoustic. Not in a band, my buddies and I get together occasionally to play beer and drink guitar. And please disregard my damn username, it shoulda been Chronix33, but I deleted the e-mail address I used to sign up, so that was lost. I am by no means a 'solo king'. Thanks for poppin in.
apec_solo_king
117 IQ
Lol, and here I was thinking that I was the only guy in the world with this name!
apec_solo_king
117 IQ
Yes you may. I forgot that UG even had a forum until I hit the button the other day.
LesPaulLeader08
Doesn't play a Les Paul
151 IQ
Quote by apec_solo_king
Yes you may. I forgot that UG even had a forum until I hit the button the other day.

Ah, I see.

Well, welcomes are in order!

oneblackened
Better Than You At Mixing
3,300 IQ
Welcome to the forums. as said before there's a stickied thread at the top of the forum.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (BKP C-Bomb/VHII)
ESP Horizon NT-7 (SD Full Shreds)
UA Apollo Twin Duo
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Focal Alpha 65 monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
apec_solo_king
117 IQ
My apologies, I will read before I post from now on! Thanks for the welcomes none the less.
divid3d
we fall.
1,109 IQ
welcome! feel free to post again in the sticky
from daylight...
...into darkness