What if there was a band/jam where there were 3 guitar players, Slash, Michael Angelo Batio, and Eddi Van Halen were all in one band with the drummer being Neil pert, and the bass player Niki six, and the singer Robert plant.
I'd sound like poop because every would be playing over each other

too many cooks spoil the broth
That wouldn't last very long.

Eddie would go back to rehab, Sixx would go back to Motley Crue, Slash would tour with Velvet Revolver while promising Chinese Democracy next year, Robert Plant has enough money already, Neil Peart will find something else to do.

MAB will be all alone, and will sell his signature lasagne.

Supergroups sadly never last too long. Usually because of how different everyone in the band is.
um i wanna do one!!!!!! darrle abbot,kerry king,chris addler,cliff burton and corey taylor
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by ratmblink123
Nikki Sixx kinda ruined it.

Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
stop making so many stupid threads.
fantasy band threads have been made many times before, ok?
[Insert Witty Reply Here]

... I couldn´t think of anything...
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
when coming up with a band of the most talented musicians, how did you end up with nikki six on bass? hahahaha
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
They would probably sound like God's very own tas- motherfcuking search "supergroups" before making another redundant thread
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.