I have seen lots of posts asking for songs that are good for an Electric and Acoustic.. but me and my brother are both acoustic players.

What are some good songs for 2 Acoustics?

He is a rhythm player/singer mainly but can do anything
I am a lead/fingerpicking player but can do rhythm or anything else

Thanks
youre on fire (acoustic version) by mxpx
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Hotel california live version.
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

@fifer - Good suggestion but I'm not really into that kind of music. The type of vocals and all.. but thanks

@cloudjessie - Yeah we are thinking about that. Thanks!
Paul Gilbert's "The Jig." It's a tough one, though.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
if you want something difficult definately look up "Empty Calm" by a band called "the Number 12 Looks Like You" its pretty sweet if you can learn it
I hate my sig
Damn, jimi beat me to it, that's what I was going to recommend. It's great stuff when they play together.
"It it best to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open your mouth and prove it."
We will probably try Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds stuff. We both love Dave Matthews.. is there anywhere I can get tabs for their stuff?

I play solo acoustic so I usually transcribe that stuff.. but I can't transcribe 2 guitars at the same time haha.
Well, I downloaded their VH1 Storytellers video and watched that. But I wasn't watching/ listening for lead, I'm the rhythm guy. But it might be a start for you. It's a good show anyway.
"It it best to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open your mouth and prove it."
You should try duelling banjos. Should be possible with two guitars
Quote by RileyB
We will probably try Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds stuff. We both love Dave Matthews.. is there anywhere I can get tabs for their stuff?

I play solo acoustic so I usually transcribe that stuff.. but I can't transcribe 2 guitars at the same time haha.

DMBtabs.com has tabs up for alot of tim reynolds' parts that are on their live cd's.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
slightly stoopid has awesome two guitar stuff. collie man is probably the easy four chord rhythym on one and finger picking the same four on the other guitar. mellow mood is also really cool if you can play the acoustic version with some cool leads over it.
dave matthews might.. just.. be.. god..

Quote by gregs1020
yes, pointing it at your head will send the sound towards your head.

it's the same with guns too, before you go testing that one.