You may have read my last thread called "Fender Mustang or Jaguar?? which one should i get??" and i have now decided to opt for the Jaguar, thanks to other members advice and my own research i just love its own uniqueness through sound and looks, plus it looks like fun to customize and tweak with.

BUT

As i do like the colour option available (3 Tone Sunburst) i then came across another picture of a Jaguar in "SeaFoam Green" and i much prefer this.

Unfortunately the only SeaFoam Green Jaguar i can see for sale is a vintage 62' model way WAY out of my price range, so if anybody has seen a Fender Jaguar in "SeaFoam Green" reissue, could they please let me know, Cheers

(And thanks allot to the members who gave me very useful information and advice on both the Mustang and the Jaguar)
you might be able to find a used reissue one that somebody painted, but as for stock, i think thats one of their strategies to make you buy the more expensive, basically identical models
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by ShredGod George
you might be able to find a used reissue one that somebody painted, but as for stock, i think thats one of their strategies to make you buy the more expensive, basically identical models

Goddamn corporate greed, yeah i already sorta tried that method on eBay and found ziltch, looks like my ideal guitar will just be a pipe-dream.