Yo,
I've been in the market for a new guitar for about a week now and I've recieved many tempting offers such as.

Shipped from US:
ESP MII Deluxe *mid ninety's* - $760 EMG's
LTD M1000 - $800 Dimarzios
LTD EC1000 - $780 Seymour Duncans
Jackson SL3 - $800 Seymour in bridge and 2 dimarzios
Jackson Fusion Pro *neck crack*- $400 Stock Jackson

Local:
ESP Horizon - $1200 Seymour Duncan
Ibanez S2075 - $800 EMG's
Jackson DKMGT - $850 Dimarzios

Now I'll be using this guitar for my rhythm playing in general. I play a wide range of metal but mainly Black Dahlia Murder, Lamb of God, God Forbid, As I Lay Dying and Chimaira. So what guitar would suit me best, now they're going to be shipped to me from the US so I can't try them, I can try similar models in Aus though.

Help Me Decide!
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
Personally I'd got for the LTD M1000 with DiMarzios but if you're looking for tone from those kinds of bands then maybe the EMG loaded ESP would be a better choice...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I'g go for the EC-100, or the SL3/
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
I heard from the people over at Bmusic *official Aus ESP site* That there is no competition and ANY ESP will totally slay ANY LTD. They said that the mid 90's M series were some of the best guitars the company has ever put out to.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
Quote by howey
I heard from the people over at Bmusic *official Aus ESP site* That there is no competition and ANY ESP will totally slay ANY LTD. They said that the mid 90's M series were some of the best guitars the company has ever put out to.

In terms of quality maybe but I hate EMGs so I'd avoid that guitar like the plague but if you like them then go for it.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Yeah that was the only thing that was bothering me.
Slightly leaning towards the SL3, I'm assuming that its MIJ?
Anyone played one, thoughts on it?
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
The ESP Horizon is a great guitar, I recommend.
GEAR:
guitars - ESP Eclipse-II FM, ESP LTD M-50, crapy classic guitar.
amps - Rivera Venus 3, Rocktorn Rampage 20R.
and crapy pedal of Digitech.
Only prob is that the Horzion is in the Sunburst finish which I didn't really fancy.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD