I just tried to download unplug so I can download songs off of band's websites and things but apparently it is not compatable with Firefox 2.0.0.5. How can I make it work? Or is there another way to be able to download these songs?
Last edited by Beakwithteeth at Aug 26, 2008,
Quote by Beakwithteeth
****, unplug I mean.

I know what you mean, just don't have much to contribute

All I can think of is find another extension, or downgrade FireFox. Give me an example website, so I can see what kind of embedding is used?
Quote by Beakwithteeth
I just tried to download unplug so I can download songs off of band's websites and things but apparently it is not compatable with Firefox 2.0.0.5. How can I make it work? Or is there another way to be able to download these songs?

This isn't a plugin for firefox, but it does exactly the same thing.

Go to http://file2hd.com/ and type in the website you want to steal stuff from
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Well everything just downloads as a quicktime movie, and I don't want to pa $30 to install the thingy to save them.

What?

Post a link to the site you're talking about.
For those mp3s you can just right click and "Save Link As..." to download them to your computer.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
I am not even stealing stuff it is stuff that bands have for download on their own site.

They only license you to stream it. It's like recording stuff off the radio
Quote by markodeano1
They only license you to stream it. It's like recording stuff off the radio

No, you are allowed to download it. The firefox is just downloading as a quicktime movie which I can't actually save because I don't have quicktime pro. The same thing happened when I entered it into the site you linked.