Hey everybody, I would like to hear some of your opinions on what i should get for my rig. I would ask friends, but i'm the only one that knows any of this (i just started getting my friends to play a couple of months ago). So here's what I was planning.

P.S: I play almost exclusively metal.

Peavy valveking 112
-Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer
-Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
-Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
-Dunlop DB-01 Crybaby from Hell
-MXR M-101 Phase 90
-Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor

Any suggestions on what to change or add would be much appreciated.
yeah sorry to break it to you. but boss will suck out your tone. the pedals in general. so yeah seeing at 3/4 of your rig is that, your kinda ****ed. but at least take out that metal zone and put in some sort of booster.
Really? from what i've heard boss is good. But I'll look into other brands and a boost pedal, though i have the EMG gain boost thing already in my guitar.
The Boss Noise Suppressor isn't all that useful. If you really need one, try the ISP decimator instead.

The Boss MT-2 is pretty lame as well, and to be honest, it wouldn't be much use on a Valveking.

Honestly, I'd look into a better amp. Those pedals are more of a fun luxury than something you actually need. Good amp + maybe a Tubescreamer and maybe a Noise Gate if you really can't handle your feedback.
Quote by MASTER768
Really? from what i've heard boss is good. But I'll look into other brands and a boost pedal, though i have the EMG gain boost thing already in my guitar.

People like to make a big deal out of it. But in truth the difference it makes in tone is minimal unless you're using a ton of pedals.

Boss does make good pedals. They also make a lot of bad ones. Their chorus's echo/delay, flange, and phase stuff are pretty nice, but any kind of OD/distortion pedal is just ugly. Still there are a lot better pedals for the money.