I adore this bass and it has been my first choice for playing out of my collection recently but I'm now looking to upgrade my gear again and as you know this takes lots of money.

It is a 5-string Ibanez SR505 from the Soundgear series of basses. Plays beautifully. Mahogany body and finish, Rosewood fretboard, 2x Active Bartolini MK1-5 pickups and the Bartolini MK1 3-band eq. which gives more than enough diversity from the warm lows to the twangy trebles. Kept in great condition and strings have recently been replaced with a set of ernie ball regular slinkies.

The price is set at £320 and would prefere it if the bass was collected (but I am willing to meet up at train stations in the Manchester area) and with payments made by cash, paypal or cheque (but I will have to ask for the cheque to clear before the bass is handed over).

Any questions or to arrange a viewing of the bass. Just contact me by pm and we'll sort something out.

Thanks alot.
Quote by gangsta_rick
HAHA TWO WORDS f*CKING LEGEND

Finally a sig which shows another member praising me.

My work here is done
Quote by jaz91

I adore this bass and it has been my first choice for playing out of my collection recently but I'm now looking to upgrade my gear again and as you know this takes lots of money.

It is a 5-string Ibanez SR505 from the Soundgear series of basses. Plays beautifully. Mahogany body and finish, Rosewood fretboard, 2x Active Bartolini MK1-5 pickups and the Bartolini MK1 3-band eq. which gives more than enough diversity from the warm lows to the twangy trebles. Kept in great condition and strings have recently been replaced with a set of ernie ball regular slinkies.

The price is set at £320 and would prefere it if the bass was collected (but I am willing to meet up at train stations in the Manchester area) and with payments made by cash, paypal or cheque (but I will have to ask for the cheque to clear before the bass is handed over).

Any questions or to arrange a viewing of the bass. Just contact me by pm and we'll sort something out.

Thanks alot.

would you take 270 for it? 320 is pretty steep considering you can get them new for 370.
£270 is a bit on the low side for me if im honest and I know there are some good deals on them from time to time but the RRPs on these basses are about £479.99 if im to believe dolphin music
Quote by gangsta_rick

My work here is done
how much in U.S dollars??
What doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger

Bass: Ibanez Gsr200
Bass amp: Ibanez sw100 stack

Guitar: squier starter pack

never buy a squier!
sorry I won't be shipping this to the U.S
Quote by gangsta_rick

My work here is done