Hey guys. I need some help with Acid Pro 6.0.
I am opening up two seperate files in the window, and the files have two different time signatures. They are part of the same song. My problem is part A is 120 BPM and part B is 90 BPM. When i am working with part B and then highlight part A, part A wants to play as 90 BPM. What can I do to make part B stay at 90 BPM and part A stay at 120 BPM?

Help would be appreciated!
When you paint the clip out, right click the file (where it has the volume control and such for each track) go to paint clip, then "use original tempo"
Fender USA Standard Stratocaster
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Tonerider British Distortion
Tonerider American Overdrive
Boss DD7
Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker
Treble Booster.
Okay, before painting each track I did that. Still wants to make both tracks the tempo of the last highlighted track.
Did you Beatmap the tracks?
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss DD7
Treble Booster.
Not sure. The first time I ran the program I ran it with a generic test file and remember clicking all of these options, I'm guessing this was Beatmap? Since then I haven't seen anything having to do with beatmap.
Beatmapping in ACID detects the beat of the file you are importing. It detects down beats and the correct tempo of songs.

When you open the seperate tracks in Acid, use File>Open rather then the explorer down the bottom. When you've selected and opened and file, a window will appear asking you if you want to beat map the tracks. Click next all the way through

At the end you'll get three options about saving the file, preserving the pitch and changing project tempo. I usually have all three selected.

So if you have a rhythm track, do that first and have the "Change the project tempo to" selected. Then for your second track, beat map it, go through the same process but de-select the change tempo.

Then you should be all good...
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss DD7
Treble Booster.