Okay, so ive seen several videos on youtube where in the comments section, there are usually about 10 - 30 people saying " UG FTW" or "LOL UG". but the problem is is all of these videos are totally unrelated and ive never heard anyone say anything about them in my years of lurking in UG. So do people just comment something about UG whenever someone on UG gives them a link?

Also, whats so significant about a picture of a whale?
A is A

Quote by CrackAddict2000
I find it quite astonishing how you managed to post this if the site is just a man with a beard.
Yeah, people usually just post links to videos, and then UGers make sure everyone knows that UG was there.

Also, the whales thing is a UG-made meme. "Tits on a whale".
Yes they do. Because they're total morons. In fact, considering everyone who comments on YouTube is lacking in the grey cell department, there's a good chance people who don't know what UG is have started posting it, because our pet morons have developed it as a warcry for their cyber antics which slowly bring them to feeling at home with themselves and their ridiculously undersized genitalia.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
This usually occurs with a link by some random UGer with something to the effect of trying to get other Uger´s to laugh... thus we leave our mark scarring youtube... FOR LIFE
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
Oh ok thaks. i never knew that UG was so bad for Internet.
A is A

Quote by CrackAddict2000
I find it quite astonishing how you managed to post this if the site is just a man with a beard.
I personally can't stand the whole 'lol UG' crap that goes on with youtube vid comments.

If I had my way I'd ban people who did it from here using the 'thou shalt not use UG to deface/harrass/spam other sites' commandment (ok so not a commandment but you know what I mean).
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Ya I find it annoying. I like reading comments on Youtube, but when I scroll down and all I see is "UG"...its annoying.
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I personally can't stand the whole 'lol UG' crap that goes on with youtube vid comments.

If I had my way I'd ban people who did it from here using the 'thou shalt not use UG to deface/harrass/spam other sites' commandment (ok so not a commandment but you know what I mean).
Why is your name orange? How do you do that? Is it because your a mod?
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
Quote by gourd42
Okay, so ive seen several videos on youtube where in the comments section, there are usually about 10 - 30 people saying " UG FTW" or "LOL UG". but the problem is is all of these videos are totally unrelated and ive never heard anyone say anything about them in my years of lurking in UG. So do people just comment something about UG whenever someone on UG gives them a link?

Also, whats so significant about a picture of a whale?

lol @ join date

so what...did you just get banned or admired from a distance before you got let in?

lol
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
Quote by 365_days_gone

He wishes.

He's a column cleaner, or CC for short.
Quote by 365_days_gone

aye, well sort of, I'm a column cleaner. I moderate the comment sections in articles, reviews, lessons, tabs etc.

in return I get a pretty orange name.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
aye, well sort of, I'm a column cleaner. I moderate the comment sections in articles, reviews, lessons, tabs etc.

in return I get a pretty orange name.

What are they giving you? An orange name? I'll give you 50 dubloons and 7 virgins.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
What are they giving you? An orange name? I'll give you 50 dubloons and 7 virgins.

but... but...

pretty orange name.

Quote by element4433
Quote by break-me-in

Aye, I'll give yer 60 dubloons, 12 virgins, and a map to me treasure....
ARRRRRRRGHH!!!
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
but... but...

pretty orange name.

But... But...

Pretty orange women.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by gourd42
Oh ok thaks. i never knew that UG was so bad for Internet.

Might just sig.
many UGers are idiots and like to make the rest of us look bad all over the internet.
from daylight...
...into darkness