Cool!

But do you really think this deserves a thread?

Think about it now...
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
It's highly unlikely that he would give up right there... I mean based on the pattern he was going in he would have guessed E=mc^2 next. But srsly, your thread is dripping the worst kind of salty, sweaty, fail. /thread
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Quote by Jericho114
Cool!

But do you really think this deserves a thread?

Think about it now...

PICK ME! I KNOW the answer!

Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
Fail
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
can't see it and fail
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by Jacob6293
can't see it and fail

FAIL

Try clicking on the picture.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

this doesnt deserve a thread even it was serious. its stupid. if you are trying to be funny it didnt work.
Yeah, this really doesn't deserve a thread.......

....so who's reporting?
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
I'm sure you deserve some kind of an award. You just re-defined the word FAIL. Good for you.
Quote by patrickrh
It's highly unlikely that he would give up right there... I mean based on the pattern he was going in he would have guessed E=mc^2 next. But srsly, your thread is dripping the worst kind of salty, sweaty, fail. /thread

Redundant Adjectives. If the thread is a sweaty fail (and salt is in sweat) ,therefore, it is implied that the thread is also a salty fail.

And what does the picture say?

You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by Imperial
Yeah, this really doesn't deserve a thread.......

....so who's reporting?

I honestly think if we stop replying this one will die on its own pretty soon. Chances are TS is already thinking of his next great thread to bestow upon the pit.
Quote by red18420

gee.. thanks for wasting my time TS...

hopefully you wasted the same amount of time i lost reading this.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Why won't this thread just die already.....
Quote by red18420

HAHAHAHAHA

not really
We'll be washed and buried one day my friend
And the time we were given will be left for the world
The flesh that lived and loved will be eaten by plague
So let the memories be good for those who stay
Quote by Jericho114
Why won't this thread just die already.....

This.

I sense a spam attack on this thread is coming......

Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>