I'm thinking of taking my friends headstock and replacing it with mine i like the reverse look. But don't know if the bolt paterns will line up. or if it would screw with my sound at all. Help please thanks ahead of time if you can solve this issue i'll do some research myself but i can promise miricals to my self.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
just buy a jackson lol

its easier and will sound farrrrr better

Edit: and will look far better
Gear:

Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Fender Telecaster USA
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sheraton
Jackson KE3 Kelly Pro
Boss Super Chorus
Boss Super Overdrive
MXR Carbon Copy
Morley Pro Series Wah/Volume/Distortion
t.bone wireless system.
Quote by tilinmyowngrave
just buy a jackson lol

its easier and will sound farrrrr better

Edit: and will look far better

+1.

Would the neck of a dinky even fit in the neck pocket of a warlock?
Signatures are overrated.
Okay let me refrase this. I'm thinking of doing this. I'm not gonna buy a new guitar just to have that Jackson look. I'm just trying to create a awsome custom that no one else has. My Warlock is not bad at all (I know people around here hate B.C.s but alot of people are name brand Who**s). Its better than most low end models (I was lucky and got a well made Bc.) and smart enought to put a Xl-500-l in to it and then I compleatly rewire it adding new pots. It has no fret buzz what so ever and has no sound issues at all. And i total (including the guitar) i've spent $120 so Its just a idea i got to put that neck on.

Oh and the only thing I don't know about the neck situation is if the bolts pattern is the same other than that they are exactually Identical.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
Quote by Unherolike
Okay let me refrase this. I'm thinking of doing this. I'm not gonna buy a new guitar just to have that Jackson look. I'm just trying to create a awsome custom that no one else has. My Warlock is not bad at all (I know people around here hate B.C.s but alot of people are name brand Who**s). Its better than most low end models (I was lucky and got a well made Bc.) and smart enought to put a Xl-500-l in to it and then I compleatly rewire it adding new pots. It has no fret buzz what so ever and has no sound issues at all. And i total (including the guitar) i've spent $120 so Its just a idea i got to put that neck on.

Oh and the only thing I don't know about the neck situation is if the bolts pattern is the same other than that they are exactually Identical.

+1 to you for standing up for bc rich. i dig them too. just switch the necks if theyre both bolt ons, dont chop the head off of some. i think it would look boss. kinda like this:

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/B.C.-Rich-NJ-Deluxe-Warlock-Electric-Guitar?sku=516095
anyways good luck
Quote by Unherolike

It'd be harder than just buying a neck and replacing it. As mentioned, the bolts may not line up, the neck may not fit, might be too small, might be too big. You might get some intonation issues, etc..

I just don't think it'd be worth it, especially for such a cheap guitar.
Signatures are overrated.
Quote by Moe.
It'd be harder than just buying a neck and replacing it. As mentioned, the bolts may not line up, the neck may not fit, might be too small, might be too big. You might get some intonation issues, etc..

I just don't think it'd be worth it, especially for such a cheap guitar.

I think everyones missing the second most importiant thing here "I'm thinking of taking my friends headstock and replacing it with mine" So i was just wondering if it would work scale wise. And i now have my answer Yes Yes it will. If i did buy a neck it would be for a project guitar i have in mind. I'm not gonna buy a new guitar for quite some time i gotta get a new amp first. So we can end this topic on that note. Sorry if i sounded like a D**k .
First off check the scale length... Measure the distance between the nut and the middle saddle. If they are the same you have 1 thing going for you so far. Now are the necks the same SHAPE and I'm talking about the end of the neck at the last fret, some are rounded some are pointy and some have a wider 24/22 fret than others. Now if they are(which I doubt) then you can move onto the next thing, which is do the bolt patterns line up which, is unlikely but it could happen.. If all of these things are in order, then you could do it.
I did it and it only took a little drilling of new bolt holes and they matched up like a dream. Moe yes they did fit right into each others neck pockets the scale and everything else is perfect. Oh if your wondering were the Xl500L thats in the bridge is I've got it in a buddys guitar for a few shows then it gose right back to my bridge.
So behold the Jackson Warlock and the Bc Rich Dinky
Last edited by Unherolike at Sep 12, 2008,