Just had a nosebleed that came on from like nowhere, the only thing I can think off is that I sneezed a lot earlier, but it wouldn't bloody stop, I ended up with blood all over the side when I tried to get the kitchen roll one handed and iv just covered my favorite top in blood

I hardly ever have them but when I do they tend to be right bastards, anybody have Paul Merton's number so they can go in room 101?
Quote by MR.METALLICA
Just had a nosebleed that came on from like nowhere, the only thing I can think off is that I sneezed a lot earlier, but it wouldn't bloody stop, I ended up with blood all over the side when I tried to get the kitchen roll one handed and iv just covered my favorite top in blood

I hardly ever have them but when I do they tend to be right bastards, anybody have Paul Merton's number so they can go in room 101?

Now that's random and funny
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I was born with exposed veins in my nose. I get nosebleeds all the time and they can last for hours. So I have no sympathy.
Feed your mind.
Quote by Firebread
I was born with exposed veins in my nose. I get nosebleeds all the time and they can last for hours. So I have no sympathy.

well then I'm sure you have been pissed off with them many times before and/or ended up spoiling your favorite clothes or had to clean up loads of blood.
Quote by Firebread

HAHA i cant see it now. You're sitting there playing GTA:VC and u get busted.. face turns red, you start to crush the controller, and blood starts pouring. thats great man, sucks but its pretty cool

i never have nose bleeds. but alot of my family does quiet often. quiet strange really.
My Gear:
Agile - 2000 W/ EMG 81/85
Fender 112 Stageman
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech Rp100
Yamaha Ac/El
A good way to get rid of bloody noses is by first blowing your nose to clear everything out, then pinch the top of your nose and hold where its bleeding shut with a tissue. I get 'em a lot...
Quote by MR.METALLICA
well then I'm sure you have been pissed off with them many times before and/or ended up spoiling your favorite clothes or had to clean up loads of blood.

Dude if you take off my pillow covers and look at the actual pillow, it's like watching the beginning of Saving Private Ryan. Same goes for my mattress.
Feed your mind.