A successful band that recalls protopunk music, such as Iggy and the Stooges, the Velvet Underground, and others. It died out, before it could mobilize into something greater. However, it was famous, because it got on the Juno soundtrack. I heard it, before it was even on that soundtrack. Their lead singer, Adam Green, died of heroin addiction. They may not seem completely accessible, at first, but they are different and they stood out. They don't exist, anymore. However, the Strokes dedicated Room on Fire to Adam Green of the Moldy Peaches.
Really? Adam Green died? When? I think you've been misinformed, unless he JUST died... Like, RIGHT now...

Edit: Room on Fire is dedicated to Aaron Wilkinson. Had nothing to do with Moldy Peaches....
Oh wait, sorry, Adam Green is still alive. Aaron is dead. Well, anyway, they may still be alive, then. I think they'll still be kicking around, for a while.
lol, you gave me a fright there.

I <3 The Moldy Peaches.

NYC is a Graveyard and Steak for Chicken are two of my favorite tracks from them.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Can't stand them. Adam Green's solo stuff is pretty good though. And I'm pretty sure he's still alive
I personally find them incredibly annoying. I can't stand it when they are on the radio.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
i was confused about adam green seeing as i saw him last week.
anyway, i like them when i'm in the mood.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(