...would a Peavey Valveking speaker (16 ohms) sell for? I'm wanting to see if it's even worth trying to sell.

Thanks
O O

___
no one would buy it. it's a cheap stock speaker for one of the cheapest decent tube amps. i would give you 9 dolars max. 9.99 if you want
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI

...it's about what i expected, though... sadly. Lol.

Well, if the person i'm selling to is paying postage... i'd sell it to them. Ten bucks can come in handy when you don't have a job.
O O

___
yeah you wont get much for it. you might as well keep it. having a backup speaker can be handy
He has a WGS Veteran 30 in it now. I'd suggest keeping the speaker so you can sell the VK stock and use the V30 in your next amp.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
He has a WGS Veteran 30 in it now. I'd suggest keeping the speaker so you can sell the VK stock and use the V30 in your next amp.

Ha Ha

You mean that line in his sig that says WGS Vet30?

damn

fail.
Quote by Raijouta

that's a good idea... thanks. I was kind of thinking of just keeping it for a backup, but i didn't even think of putting it back in and keeping the V30.

...darn, i was gonna get a snow cone with the ten bucks...
O O

___
Quote by sum_ugly_man
ten bucks for a snow cone?!

And it's made from a rare type of penguin blood...

...STRAWBERRY!!
O O

___