Can anyone suggest me a song that uses either of these, and sounds good? You could also suggest me some arpeggios, and that would work out great. Im stuck sweeping alaska, And its really annoying to keep playing it over and over again.
I would preffer 4-5 string sweeps, but anything will work. Thank you.
you can economy pick anything you want. i know i do.
for sweeping = meltdown by vinnie moore , no boundaries by michael angelo batio, or anything by him really. that's pretty much all he does. but that song is probably his most melodic one.
yngwie malmsteen uses sweeping pretty often too.
the solo from Afterlife by A7X
LTD JD 600
Fender Celtic Esquire
Ibanez RGA7
Schecter S-1 Elite
Line 6 FM4
KORG Pitchblack
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
Peavey 6505 Halfstack
Marshall 1960b Cab
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Quote by Life Is Brutal
Can anyone suggest me a song that uses either of these, and sounds good? You could also suggest me some arpeggios, and that would work out great. Im stuck sweeping alaska, And its really annoying to keep playing it over and over again.
I would preffer 4-5 string sweeps, but anything will work. Thank you.

Selkies uses easy sweep shapes, the difficulty is the speed. It makes a great exercise, and is really good for introducing sweep tapping. Most of the tabs are wrong though, you should youtube paul playing it in the studio, its easy to figure out if you see it.

and for eco picking use 3 nps runs
I wouldnt know, im not a sweeper, but try advanced techniques, youll get more help in there.