Poll: Do you sit with your legs crossed? (guys)
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you sit with your legs crossed? (guys)
Yes
120 59%
No
121 59%
Voters: 205.
Page 1 of 2
(poll up)

How many of you guys sit with your legs crossed? ...like a woman?

I do, and just today somebody saw me sit down, and was like, "Hehehe... you're gay!"
It was very annoying... but more to the point, i'm the only guy i know that sits like this(except for some older men).

So, GUYS... which way do you normally sit?
O O

___
Quote by convictionless
your gay if you do.

/thread

..or you have a small wiener.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I sit with my legs crossed the "male" way, I guess. The one where you bring your ankle onto your other leg's knee.
ill occasionally do what i call the "leg tabletop" cross thing, but i cant do the woman leg cross
NOPE
I put my ankle on my other knee.

But no, i don't sit with my legs crossed girlie-style.
Quote by Doppelgänger
I sit with my legs crossed the "male" way, I guess. The one where you bring your ankle onto your other leg's knee.

This.

The female way crushes my balls.
i sit in kinda a cross-my-shins-but-my-knees-are-off-the-ground-position
i put my ankle on my other knee, but thats only when im playing my bass
I do it the manly way.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
I can kind of sit like a woman but it just isn't comfortable......I put my left ankle on my right leg. If you like sitting like that then keep doing so, ignore the stupid people.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
If I have the space I sit with my right ankle resting on my left knee, or if my legs are under a table I'll put one on top of the other at the ankle, but not at the knees because that just looks very feminine.

yeah my legs are incredibly long so i have to if i don't want lower back pains haha
and who cares what people say if it's not true?
I sit the 'male' way, but occasionally I cross my ankles and lean back against something and relax.
yeah i go ankle on knee. not trying to sound all mocho here like i have a huge d or anything here but it hurts my balls sitting with legs crossed all the way over.
yes sometimes
i to worry if its kind of girly. and your balls get in a prision

i do it the msot when i am playing
ankle on other knee. but if im laying down i cross my ankles sometimes.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
I put my right ankle up onto my left knee.

However I've been known to cross my right leg over my left, and then cross my leg back underneath so basically its just this tangle of leg. Apparently a lot of people can't do it, but it's pretty warm if I'm cold.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
It brings great pain to my gonads to sit cross-legged the woman way.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by LesPaulLeader08
This.

The female way crushes my balls.

Yeah, it crushes mine like 1 out of every 10 times, but i just have to re-position. Most of the time, though, it's comfy on the junk.
O O

___
Yeah, ankle on knee, MAN STYLE. Lol, sometimes I do, but most of the time, no.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
depends really. in class in the desk i'll put my ankle on my thigh and it makes kinda like a square shape.
'79 Fender Deluxe Reverb
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez TS9, Keeley TS9 Baked Mod
Zendrive

LOOOOOK INTOOOOOO THEEEE PICCCTUREEEEEEEEE

Member of UG's Gain Whores - pm gpderek09 to join
Whoever says that guys that sit with their legs crossed feminine style are gay or have no balls deserve a punch in the sack. Morgan Freeman sits like that when he's talking to that asian dude in The Dark Knight and he's wayyyy cooler than anyone on this site. Anyways I personally cant do that with my legs cuz my balls get in the way, but ankle on opposite leg is pretty comfortable.
Ibanez RGT42DX
-D'Addario .09-.42
Washburn X10
-Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottem
Cort 5 String Bass

Kustom Arrow 160FX
Electro-Harmonix-Metal Muff w/ Top Boost
Digitech-Grunge

Quote by r3conmarine90
Whoever says that guys that sit with their legs crossed feminine style are gay or have no balls deserve a punch in the sack. Morgan Freeman sits like that when he's talking to that asian dude in The Dark Knight and he's wayyyy cooler than anyone on this site. Anyways I personally cant do that with my legs cuz my balls get in the way, but ankle on opposite leg is pretty comfortable.

I'm..slightly cool too..
Vintage les paul copy
Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey studio pro
Roland micro cube
Quote by Doppelgänger

This.

I can't even imagine another way of crossing your legs.
Thank god I have a sack big enough to put them under my legs when I do the women-style, it doesn't hurt me at all, but god forbid if I didn't I'd ****ing see stars from the pain.
john frusciante does it in hies "past recedes video" but his kind of girly. but not gay
only women and old men as far as I know. And the occasional weird kid. I sit cross legged whilst on the ground like meditation styles. But no I have balls... That I use.
Page 1 of 2