hey everybody. for halloween at my school you get to go to the dance for free if u have a costume. i was wondering, even though nobody would probably know who i was i would feel pretty cool being eddie for a day! I want to wear something like what he was wearing in the jump video or the panama video (the one from jump has the colorful coat thing, and the panama has the dice shirt.) does anybody know where i could obtain any of these clothes (oh yeah and he had those patchy jeans) ? thanks. also can anyone suggest any other school appropriate eddie costumes? thanks again. p.s. if u post anything that has nothing to do with my requests it will be deleted! one last time, thanks!
get a franken-jumpsuit like he had in the DLR era

and yeah get that frankenstrat too, that's key
Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
get a cardboard frankenstrat, like all the metalheads did in the 80's!!! and get long hair, frankessuit, and yeah
A much easier costume would be dressing up as Buckethead, but Eddie Van Halen's getup is less talked about, so more power to you.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Quote by LesPaulLeader08
Forget the clothes, get a damn FrankenStrat
i aint as rich as ed i just want to dress like him!
I think a pink singlet would be best...you know, so no one questions your sexuality.
Quote by guitar/bass76
I think a pink singlet would be best...you know, so no one questions your sexuality.
apropriate for school please!
Quote by LesPaulLeader08
Forget the clothes, get a damn FrankenStrat

second. that wud be epic.
Quote by killerswan
Halloween is in 2 months, man.
i know, but i want to prepare! i know its kind of a habit to plan ahead... well it does me good for the ladies!

... i wish...