Page 1 of 3
pure boredom
looked at my dog, looked at my computer, remembered dogs story, curiosity of others began to grow, did this

I got 2 dogs so Mine would have to be..

1. Farted, then was scared of the noise of the fart so ran away.

2. When he was a puppy, got curious of my lighter flame and decided to smell the flame, now afraid of lighters.
Last edited by morty92_2 at Aug 26, 2008,

# 1 was hilarious...

One day, some black guy was working on something in our yard... and he came in the backyard to hook something up the the power outlet... and, when my dad came home, the black guy's like, "Whatchoo been feedin' dat dog?! Soon as i cum in hur he'z be humpin' me!"

...and also another one, which is shorter.

My dog is as tall as my mom when he stands up, and one day, my mom was holding him up by his front paws... and he just burps HUGE all in her face.
O O

___
my cat is the size of a small dog (20 pounds) and is too fat and old to do anything like that (>.>
lol ran full speed into the sliding door and now is terrified of going out that way.
come to think of it i've done that too.
Quote by Abe Knuckleball

Oooh, that Melvin.

holy **** what a strange dog??!?!
It ran headfirst into a door.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Cue dog jumping out of car and rolling.

Edit: Or not...
Last edited by Thornography at Aug 26, 2008,
I got 2 female pets so I dont have to deal with humpage

>.>, I trust they're not lesbian.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

My dog was running around through the house, then he was running as fast as he can towards his crate but he didn't see the door was closed and ran into it dead on. It stopped him and he was just looking around like "WTF the fack just happened?"
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

My dog was lying down outside on top of an ant hill and then eventually she had ants all over her and she was rolling around all over the place trying to get them off.
Kinda funny, kinda not... but....

One of our dogs (A German Shepard) did the same thing as the TS, Farted, then ran away from it....

One of our other dogs actually (I SWEAR....) Said "Mommy". I kid you not, and It's done that twice.... and other people have heard it and agree, so im not on crack... Scared the crap out of me when it did that... Its freaky.
Life is like an Empty Box, there could be something exciting in it at first look, but upon further review, well, it's empty.

My dog ate a whole 3 Musketeers bar and lived... Now that I think about it, it wasn't funny at all, I was terrified for his life.
My mother's friend brought her dog over one time. It was a pretty big canine but very friendly.

I went upstairs and it followed me, so I turned around and looked at it. It looked at me for a moment and then stood, balancing on it's two back legs. I was shocked, it was as tall as me. It stood for, maybe 7 seconds, and then it punched me in the chest hard. I was knocked back and stood there in not knowing what to do. It punched me again as it fell back to standing on four legs.

I was all and it was like and I went and he and walked away.

So, I went downstairs and told everyone that the dog stood up and punched me in the chest twice. Completely true story, I swear on Black Sabbath's Born Again.
My neighbor's dog does a handstand when it pees. Its pretty amazing.
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Well we just got my dog, there is a picture of him and me on my profile. The only thing he has done so far is sleep in my cat's litter box.
My dog bites at bees and they sting him in his mouth, I don't know why he still does it.
kinda hard to show and i cant find pic but if u lock yer index fingers together, yer dog cant poop. or at least the dogs i did it to. the just slide their butts on the floor.
Originally Posted by bchoun
Whenever I went to take a dump, I would sit on the toilet facing the tank. I always thought the tank was an arm rest so I would rest my arms on it.
Quote by Trinitron

that is pretty amazing
Quote by (Metal)lica

I have a cousin that had a bunch of dogs. One of the bitches would always hump this male dog's face. Why? I don't know.

They were both eaten by coyotes.
Some dog was squeaking it's toy thing, and one of my mates gets easily annoyed, yelled over to it "Stop it!" Then he stopped squeaking it for a minute and started again, my mate shouted "Fight me then" Then the dog just stopped and stared at him...

Except from that my old dog (female) tried to go to the toilet like a male.

EDIT:
Like this?

For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
Last edited by darrenjables at Aug 26, 2008,
Quote by Trinitron

That really is incredible. I'd pay to see that.

I wish I could do a handstand while peeing.
Quote by Trefellin
I have a cousin that had a bunch of dogs. One of the bitches would always hump this male dog's face. Why? I don't know.

They were both eaten by coyotes.

females enjoy abit of oral aswell youknow

Both eaten by coyotes WOW, hard luck
Quote by Trinitron

now thats epic
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
Quote by morty92_2

Both eaten by coyotes WOW, hard luck

He lost 3 out of his 4 doggies.
Quote by Empty Box

One of our dogs (A German Shepard) did the same thing as the TS, Farted, then ran away from it....

One of our other dogs actually (I SWEAR....) Said "Mommy". I kid you not, and It's done that twice.... and other people have heard it and agree, so im not on crack... Scared the crap out of me when it did that... Its freaky.

My dad's dog supposedly used to bark out "Rawhide".
My old dog

He was quite the little scamp
This one time, hewent walkin up the raod,to the neighbours house, now, this neighbour had recently gone hunting and killed a bobcat, had had it sitting outside to be stuffed, andmy dog came along and stole it.
He was almost shot by my other neighbour, but he shot his own truck instead.. Karma!
call me Shelby

Quote by Empty Box

My dog was a total asswipe when he was a puppy.... while I was eating, he would to push the garbage can over so I would get up.... then he would take my food... Little fucker.
Quote by (Metal)lica

>.>, I trust they're not lesbian.

Don't rely on the female aspect. I've been humped by a female dog. Damn thing woke me up
Quote by bendystraw

"dOOd your guitars way out of tune."

me:"its in drop D idiot"

him:"ill drop D on your mom!"
Quote by joshgiesbrecht
Don't rely on the female aspect. I've been humped by a female dog. Damn thing woke me up

That would scare the **** outta me. You're innocently sleeping and suddenly you're awakened by an unknown violent humping. Jeez!
Quote by iimjpii

My dog was a total asswipe when he was a puppy.... while I was eating, he would to push the garbage can over so I would get up.... then he would take my food... Little fucker.

mans best friend indeed
my dog even though shes female
hacks up like an old man
its actually quite amusing
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Page 1 of 3